Nov. 15th BODOM HEADLINER in New York

Mar 20, 2004
Stroudsburg, PA
Alright, first off, the show fucking kicked ass. They played fucking amazing and Alexi nailed almost everything he played. At the other three philly shows he played nothing like he was playing last night. It was fucking amazing. I was right up front, along with friends. One of which, Cat, videotaped the whole show. It's fucking awesome, and we are watching it now.

They played (as far as I can remember at this point, im tired as fuck from driving to farmingdale and still a little fucked up) Hate Me!, Needled 24/7, Chokehold (Cocked and Loaded), Silent Night Bodom Night, Angels Don't Kill, Every Time I die, Towards Dead End, DEADNIGHT WARRIOR, Bodom After Midnight, Sixpounder, KISSING THE SHADOWS, Bodom Beach Terror, Downfall, Warheart, and Hate Crew Deathroll. That's all I can remember (Not in order right now except for first 3, sorry).

But yea it was definately awesome, with alot of fan support singing almost every fucking line. Furthermore, they were in a great fucking mood and they signed alot of autographs and took pics with fans afterwards, even Alexi came back off the bus after he dropped shit off (which usually you'd expect him not to come back). I even had talked with Hennka and Roope before the show at the bus when they just woke up. Some news Roope had said was that Sinergy had found a new steady bassist. And Hennka leaked that Deadnight Warrior would be played, which I figured they would.

There was no solo battle but still, hearing alexi nail almost everything was awesome enough. I couldn't hear the keyboards well, but watching the bootleg now I hear it all perfectly. The show definately was fucking worthy of their first headlining show. I met the whole band and got a picture of them all signed plus the Tokoyo Warheart's book, and pics with most of the band. Pics and such and still frames from the bootleg will be available at another time from me and from gkelter I am sure.

But all in all the show was awesome, Bodom looked they were having fun and the crowd definitely had a fucking blast. Any other questions or comments just msg me at MetalorDie19 or reply here.

CHILDREN OF FUCKING BODOM WAS AMAZING. The End.

Yea, about the video, we will make still frames and such, but We're not sure on leaking it. It's not going to be sold, (to not rip off the band) and we are going to mail a few copies to COB themselves to have it haha. It's the 17th bootleg so far and honestly not that bad at all. Alot more closeups and shit and coverage from front row. Most of the bootlegs are from middle of a clam europeon crowd (lucky them) and the cameras, being allowed, can just be held up and shoot the entire thing from one angle. For us, there was some security dodging (who said cams allowed, no video recorder), and a crowd surfer who kicked the battery out of the camera for like 15seconds. But there is definetly some good quality video shots too, shaky at times but it was a tough crowd being up front.

you lucky mother fuckers, you got to see "towards dead end" live. I'll pretty much die unhappy unless i see that one live. By the way how was it? (Towards dead end live that is)

I've been Bodomized said:
Yea, about the video, we will make still frames and such, but We're not sure on leaking it. It's not going to be sold, (to not rip off the band) and we are going to mail a few copies to COB themselves to have it haha.

Well I don't know how COB feel about bootlegging their shows... Why are you not sure of "leaking" it? Does the band expicitly not want their recordings circulating on the 'net? That's the only good reason I can think of not to leak it.

Your recording of course, can't dictate what you want to do with it...

The show in Montreal had the exact same setlist (it seams...). It was fuckin great. :headbang: At the end of the gig Janne filmed the crowd yelling like motherfuckers for the upcoming DVD. Then Alexi said....if you wanna be on the DVD you gotta say "Children Of Bodom SUCKS!"....now everyone was not agreeing with that...and Alexi kinda laughed cause the crowd didn't want to do it at first. Anyway, every member was in great shape....especially Alexi. He was running all over the place...jumping everywhere...headbanging like hell! A few problems did occur though...Janne lost the sound of his keyboard 30 seconds...and Roope had to change his guitar during a song, which was faster to fix. My highligts were definetly Towards Dead End, Bodom After Midnight, Kissing The Shadows, Warheart & Deadnight Warrior. Both Guitar Vs Keyboard & the Drum Solo before BBT were very impressive. Jaska was doin' really crazy stuff. In the end....they looked very happy to end the tour in Montreal....at a sold out gig. :p

The reason we don't want to leak the video is because, as you've probably seen by now, assholes like to sell CoB bootlegs on E-Bay. I am 100000% against profiting off of a band without them getting any revenue, especially a band of this calibur.

The idea of splicing the two bootlegs together sounds really good though. Whoever has the other bootleg, let me know where it was filmed from and other details (i.e. what location in the venue, audio quality, shit like that, etc etc etc...) and maybe we can work something out, because in the video we filmed, as Matt said, the battery got kicked out of the camera briefly, and also, we had to change tapes right before the Towards Dead End solo, so there is about 10-20 seconds missing from Towards Dead End. The audio is a little rough because the crowd was loud as fuck. You can hear the instruments fine but Alexi's vocals are pretty low. One cool thing though, it seemed as if Alexi was playing for the camera. Almost all of the solos were done right in front of my sister while she was filming, and he made sure that she could see his guitar alright between the two guys that were in front of her. All in all it's a really awesome bootleg and the way it was filmed from the front and center of the crowd really make you feel like you're there while you're watching it.

Other bootleg dude: Msg me on AIM at RedLghtinMyEyes or e-mail me at gkelter at yahoo dot com. We will work something out.

Later.

you need previos knowledge for a good bootleg, you need to hand the sound guy a tape deck/DAT and put the sound on there, and put the video on 2-5 cameras, and splice it ALL, with ONE audio track.

OK... how might the information you just provided help us?

It doesn't.

Therefore, STFU!!!!11!!1 AARARHGHGHGHHH!

Haha. We'll probably end up just using one audio track, but only 2 cameras, and hopefully the other dude's audio is better than ours.