Hatebreeder - Children Of Bodom tribute

deadnight.warrior

Acting like a maniac!
Apr 9, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
COB tribute for Italy, Hatebreeder. They were playing at Zagreb club Boogaloo on 04.04. They really produced an awsome show and it was definitely worth going to the gig. The set list was huge and songs they played were just amazing. Here is the set list, but it's not in order:

Set list:
Silent Night, Bodom Night (first song)
Deadnight Warrior
Lake Bodom
Warheart
Hatebreeder
Towards Dead End
Downfall
Bodom After Midnight
Children Of Decadence
Everytime I Die
War Of Razors
Hate Me!
Kissing The Shadows
Needled 24/7
Angels Don't Kill
+
Zagreb After Midnight (last song)

Last song the played was let's say similiar to Bodom After Midnight in Stockholm, only Dusk was saying Zagreb.
Here are some pics:
picture354or0.jpg

picture355vz7.jpg

picture356lo8.jpg

picture357so9.jpg

And a video of them playing Kissing The Shadows:

Just to say, if they are playing in your town, go and see them.

:kickass::kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds nice but those fags who copy the guitars of their idols suck big time

Nice playing there but that lead guitarist is a wnb (No Shit!?! ^^) i just wonder why somebody would learn how to play and then just look like a clown trying to look like Alexi nowdays? Wasted skillz i say... :(

This is just my point of view so dont call me with bad names im ummh sensitive... or not :3

Nice playing there but that lead guitarist is a wnb (No Shit!?! ^^) i just wonder why somebody would learn how to play and then just look like a clown trying to look like Alexi nowdays? Wasted skillz i say... :(

This is just my point of view so dont call me with bad names im ummh sensitive... or not :3
That is the difference between a tribute and a cover band.

A cover band perform songs of different bands. They are in regular cloths and dont look similair to a band.
A tribute band tries to imitate their idols 100%, visual/show/sound/etc.

Like this KISS tribute band called SIKK:
[ame]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=8eku4cwwiMI[/ame]
Did you ever see a regular cover band going so far with make-up/lights/fireworks?

arvoitus: Yeah you are right and im sorry i didnt check the facts.
But i think there's no point for tributes til band is dead and gotta agree with demonite.

too bad that the sound quality sucks, but what I can hear is pretty good. sounds like Bodom 4 years ago

yeah i know... they did play very good, some songs were shorter then original ones, but still nicely nailed down...

well guess everybody does what they want... that is a hard core fan... but still most of those tribute bands out there have their own band apart from tribute one...

:erk: Tribute bands are a waste of talent.

if someone wants to do that, why not... waste of talent? i don't think so... you can see the talent just by seeing those guys nailing all those songs...

Nice. Now, they should make something themselves :kickass:

I remember talking to the frontman a year or two ago on my space about a COB tribute band,didn't think he would actually set it up,sounds awesome,
you can tell from their setlist their not fans of modern bodom though.

And some of the memebers are in an Italian metal band,can't remember the name but I heard some of their songs a while ago

I remember talking to the frontman a year or two ago on my space about a COB tribute band,didn't think he would actually set it up,sounds awesome,
you can tell from their setlist their not fans of modern bodom though.

And some of the memebers are in an Italian metal band,can't remember the name but I heard some of their songs a while ago

on their myspace page it's written that they are working on AYDY? songs... :)

That guy(frontman) has a pinch, doesn't he...?
It's sounds good, keybaord at least, only thing we can hear.
Guitar solos sound sloppy though.

Then what the fucking hell is a signature model guitar for? Fuck.

Just because you buy the same guitar, doesn't mean you're intention is to copy their person 100%.

I think cover/tribute bands are a waste of time, and i actually wonder why anyone would want to see them.