Hatebreeder - Children Of Bodom tribute

I think cover/tribute bands are a waste of time, and i actually wonder why anyone would want to see them.

they are definitely NOT a waste of time... that's their second band... guitarist has his own band called Sound Storm (Symphonic Epic-Metal band), bass player is also there and etc....

people like to see cover/tribute bands HERE because there aren't that many gigs as in Great Britain, Germany, USA, etc....

Nice, these guys are pretty good. Although I'm going to have to agree that the solos are kind of sloppy but it's hard to tell with the sound quality.

too bad that the sound quality sucks, but what I can hear is pretty good. sounds like Bodom 4 years ago

That guy(frontman) has a pinch, doesn't he...?
It's sounds good, keybaord at least, only thing we can hear.
Guitar solos sound sloppy though.

Nice, these guys are pretty good. Although I'm going to have to agree that the solos are kind of sloppy but it's hard to tell with the sound quality.

i don't know if i mentioned, but the sound techs usually fuck up everything in that club... it's almost always to much bass and drums, and the vocals can be barely heard... let's say something like COB in Astoria...

Then what the fucking hell is a signature model guitar for? Fuck.

Just because you buy the same guitar, doesn't mean you're intention is to copy their person 100%.

1. a signature model. is a guitar made for those fags i mentioned.
Guitar-industry ain't stupid:lol:
2.I meant models like this kirk hammett übersignature with scratches and stickers and stuff AND this gay Alexi-Jackson copy (with the wild child sticker)i saw here on the board. I don't complain about someone having a Jackson RR (or whatever looks like such a guitar ) actually i don't complain about anything but making your guitar look like your idol's one is nothing for me.

1. a signature model. is a guitar made for those fags i mentioned.
Guitar-industry ain't stupid:lol:
2.I meant models like this kirk hammett übersignature with scratches and stickers and stuff AND this gay Alexi-Jackson copy (with the wild child sticker)i saw here on the board. I don't complain about someone having a Jackson RR (or whatever looks like such a guitar ) actually i don't complain about anything but making your guitar look like your idol's one is nothing for me.

LOL nice sig there, RS is trying to be kewl :loco:

On topic though: the guys play pretty well but I do agree it's kinda a waste of talent. But then again, I am a big opponent of extreme fandom. IMO if you wanna have a decent band you gotta start making your own music these days.

They sound good. And who the fuck cares if they're a tribute band? Let them do what they want. It's their talent and they've practiced hard to achieve this. It's not a waste of talent if they're happy doing what they do.

They sound good. And who the fuck cares if they're a tribute band? Let them do what they want. It's their talent and they've practiced hard to achieve this. It's not a waste of talent if they're happy doing what they do.

If you are able to develop cure for AIDS but are happy to just sit in your clinic giving shots to old ladies it's called A WASTE OF TALENT. Even if you give those shots reeeal well.

Maybe these guys can't write music very well so they only want to play CoB songs. There's nothing wrong with that. But I think it's irrelevant because I believe it was mentioned that these guys have their own bands.

Maybe these guys can't write music very well so they only want to play CoB songs. There's nothing wrong with that. But I think it's irrelevant because I believe it was mentioned that these guys have their own bands.

yes it is irrelevant because they do... it's been mentioned couple of times...

If you are able to develop cure for AIDS but are happy to just sit in your clinic giving shots to old ladies it's called A WASTE OF TALENT. Even if you give those shots reeeal well.

well the fact is, it's YOUR talent. so you can do whatever the fuck you want to do with it. may it be selfish or morally wrong, it's your decision.