Nov. 15th BODOM HEADLINER in New York

:err: alright, so much for me helping you plan videotaped bootlegs in the future

gkelter said:
The reason we don't want to leak the video is because, as you've probably seen by now, assholes like to sell CoB bootlegs on E-Bay. I am 100000% against profiting off of a band without them getting any revenue, especially a band of this calibur.

Oh believe me I'm against making money on a band by selling their bootlegs and I'd never do it myself. But - if you don't want to share your recording out of fear that someone might take a copy and sell it, then you are shutting out everyone from seeing it, so other then to entertain you and your friends, this video doesn't do anyone else any good. There other ways to fight against assholes selling bootlegs (especially not their own), such as reporting them to ebay. And, if the vid is available for anyone to download, why would anyone be buyng it, anyway?

I've been Bodomized said:
Yea, about the video, we will make still frames and such, but We're not sure on leaking it. It's not going to be sold, (to not rip off the band) and we are going to mail a few copies to COB themselves to have it haha. It's the 17th bootleg so far and honestly not that bad at all. Alot more closeups and shit and coverage from front row. Most of the bootlegs are from middle of a clam europeon crowd (lucky them) and the cameras, being allowed, can just be held up and shoot the entire thing from one angle. For us, there was some security dodging (who said cams allowed, no video recorder), and a crowd surfer who kicked the battery out of the camera for like 15seconds. But there is definetly some good quality video shots too, shaky at times but it was a tough crowd being up front.

Meh dont be a pussy, put it on here.

The other video was filmed from the little Zildjian VIP booth, I still have not heard the sound quality but typically video recorded from that spot has very good audio. We were going to get a direct line from the soundboard to mix it in later, but George (sound guy that we knew) wasn't in that day. I have yet to see the video for myself, but I think it will be pretty good quality, somewhat shaky, but good nontheless. Audio should be sweet considering there are speakers surrounding the VIP booth. There was a point where they had to switch tapes, not sure during which song it was.

Also, I'm against selling bootlegs, but I think its awesome to have a video of a live show such as this. Instead of wasting money burning and mailing or whatever, someone will leak/host it soon enough.

Regarding the splicing of the video, the Metal Injection guys (www.metalinjection.net) are pros at it, and will do all the mixing. RedLghTinMYeyes: I was at work when you IMed me, IM me next time you're online and we'll work something out with the tapes. We'll get some nice graphics and shit for it too.

It was the best show they have ever played and I am a new man because of it. BAM changed me and Kissing the Shawdows made me go nuts. Bottom line, that was my 7th Bodom show but this time it actually was a BODOM SHOW. I remember loving this band before HCDR and people would look at me like I was crazy. Now they were in LI, NY and everyone was there to see BODOM. That to me is amazing, all the people in that room were there for COB and I loved every second of it.

BTW, Please be responsible with that bootleg. Don't fuck up and have Alexi hate all you guys

HateCrewDeathroll said:
It was the best show they have ever played and I am a new man because of it. BAM changed me and Kissing the Shawdows made me go nuts. Bottom line, that was my 7th Bodom show but this time it actually was a BODOM SHOW. I remember loving this band before HCDR and people would look at me like I was crazy. Now they were in LI, NY and everyone was there to see BODOM. That to me is amazing, all the people in that room were there for COB and I loved every second of it.

BTW, Please be responsible with that bootleg. Don't fuck up and have Alexi hate all you guys

Don't worry about that man, it's gonna turn out really nicely and we're most likely going to send the band a copy of it.

The band has confirmed that there is a third camera filming of this show done by the venue with direct sound from the board. I should be receiving a copy of it, who knows how long it could take. Alexi is usually a little too drunk to go to the post office, apparently.