Rock Hard Festival.... Beards and new songs :D

childrenofbodom21.jpg

Roope ! :headbang:

Sister Of Sorrow said:
^It's all about the "typical German" moustaches in Finland :D .
This particular Finn I met said this "typical German" thingie is this style with shaven cheeks and hair all around your mouth, sort of like a combination of a moustache and a goatie.

Since it's a bet seems Alexi actually does care - at least about those 20€ :D

thanx, yeah it wasnt that easy, there were so many people in the photopit that we had only one song and wherever u got stuck, then u couldnt really move to another place, so I was in front of alexi and thats why I took the most pics of him :)

I'll try to wait for the release. I wanna buy it and then listen to the new songs while I'm coming home from the store.. I did it with TLS too... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I don't know.. Maybe I can't resist listening to a new song if a shitleak of it is in the net. Whoever the motherfucker was that uploaded T,L&S / Knuckleduster here before their release, I mean what kind of joy does someone get of it, nerd credibility..?? You know most of people can't resist that, it would be great to listen to the songs of the new album the first time once I've got the CD.. But it's stupid because now we probably know the names of all the songs on the album that are worth mentioning.. I wish that could've been a surprise. But blame Alexi on deciding to escape the home van through the window and breaking his arm.. the album should've come out already, it's fucking stupid to keep us waiting all the summer.. and then maybe find out it's not that good, you know at least I'm expecting it to be clearly in a better class to all the other COB albums.. you know the names suck.. but let's see. It was a mistake however for Alexi to announce names of the new songs!!

*bump*
I remember, this one time when Alexi took the towel to wipe the sweat from his face (I was 2nd row so I had a pretty decent view most of the time) , he for a moment just looked a little bit embarrassed, as if thinking damn, I'm not used to having a beard. Soooo cute. :Spin:

Pffff...guys with a beard are mostly unjustly looked down upon as being ugly bastards and lacking hygiene, although everybody knows real men don't shave.

Heavenscent said:
Pffff...guys with a beard are mostly unjustly looked down upon as being ugly bastards and lacking hygiene, although everybody knows real men don't shave.

Real men don't shave? Well I don't know about that, but the thing is that beards have seriously gone down in recent years. Back in the 70s every guy had a beard! I mean that had to be cool, but it's gone now so.....

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Yeah, I don't know.. Maybe I can't resist listening to a new song if a shitleak of it is in the net. Whoever the motherfucker was that uploaded T,L&S / Knuckleduster here before their release, I mean what kind of joy does someone get of it, nerd credibility..?? You know most of people can't resist that, it would be great to listen to the songs of the new album the first time once I've got the CD.. But it's stupid because now we probably know the names of all the songs on the album that are worth mentioning.. I wish that could've been a surprise. But blame Alexi on deciding to escape the home van through the window and breaking his arm.. the album should've come out already, it's fucking stupid to keep us waiting all the summer.. and then maybe find out it's not that good, you know at least I'm expecting it to be clearly in a better class to all the other COB albums.. you know the names suck.. but let's see. It was a mistake however for Alexi to announce names of the new songs!!

Like back in the days when people would line up in stores to buy the new album. I remember seeing on TV that for Guns n' Roses' UYI people lined up in stores at 5am, and there were a bunch of them too.

Lanterns said:
*bump*
I remember, this one time when Alexi took the towel to wipe the sweat from his face (I was 2nd row so I had a pretty decent view most of the time) , he for a moment just looked a little bit embarrassed, as if thinking damn, I'm not used to having a beard. Soooo cute. :Spin:

Actually, he spit on his own face and he got a towel to whipe the spit off.... I think that´s why he looked embarrassed ;)