Rock Hard Festival.... Beards and new songs :D

NO CALLING PEOPLE WHEN YOUR DRUNK IS BAD! two weeks, two nights..i ended up calling finland and netherlands/germany

edit: on my cell phone

-Gavin- said:
He's a fucking good guy too.

Send my regards next time you see him. (He won't remember me but that's besides the point.)

What can I say....on our 13th show he suddenly asked who we are, and on RockHard he greeted us 4times in 20 minutes :tickled: ..first time: "HI!!!"..second time "Oh, HI !! Nice to see you again!! Third time "Hey !! You guys here ?" ....soooo.......

it's not his real name anyway...but if you know him...it just fits in some way.... fuckin' great guy he really is

Sister Of Sorrow said:
Hopefully he won't be compared to a sweet bunny anymore at least ... :rolleyes:
Why, bunnies have fur all over their bodies so growing a beard makes him even more bunny-like :loco:

Actually seeing this beard made me totally crack up, because I'm just home from meeting this Finn who told me in Finland beards like that are considered typically German and no Finn would ever wear that. Seems he was wrong.... and so were the guys who said he finally looks heterosexual because in Finland they call this parta-homo-günter :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

EDIT: OK, I saw a better picture of the beard on Scythes of Bodom now, and it's not the partahomogünter shape. Seems I was wrong after all ;)

Just one question about COB@RockHard...
What the FUCK was up with the signing session?
It ended so early and abruptly...fans were frustrated (I was there, I saw and heard it...no exaggeration)...some people already said like yeah, they seem to have become arrogant rock stars...??????? :confused: :(:(:(

EDIT--The gig ruled btw.

Fuck yeah sorry...my bad!!!
So they had to leave for an interview...mmmkay, that explains it! I have forgiven them :D
If only the woman who announced it to the fans had mentioned the interview thingee...she just said "They have to chill out" so of course people were like: "WTF!!!".