Rock Hard Festival.... Beards and new songs :D

It's somewhat true though.

If you're gonna jump into bed with someone that you don't know cause he plays in your favourite band...

Makes you a groupe.

Now, the german lass' here, they are friends of the band, so, not groupies. Simple.

^I should have known ;)

But anyways, it's good to hear that someone believes that some girls (in our case we're behaving like guys anyway, heh) can actually be friends with the band and just enjoy partying with them without playing groupie.

-Gavin- said:
It's somewhat true though.

If you're gonna jump into bed with someone that you don't know cause he plays in your favourite band...

Makes you a groupe.

:eek: wtf man. where do you think you're talking about. you're making me sick and Im not gonna justify on this cuz it's fucking rediculous

Ilse said:
:eek: wtf man. where do you think you're talking about. you're making me sick and Im not gonna justify on this cuz it's fucking rediculous

you should know best what you've done, so don't get mad about comments like this.

Missery said:
you should know best what you've done, so don't get mad about comments like this.

I know... but it makes me wanna puke hearing people talking about you like that

1. Intro (Theme of Naked Gun with additional announcement)
2. Sixpounder
3. Silent Night, Bodom Night
4. Hate Me!
5. Chokehold (Cocked 'n Loaded)
6. Everytime I Die
7. Bodom After Midnight
8. Knuckleduster (played for the first time ever)
9. Needled 24/7
10. Deadnight Warrior
11. Bodom Beach Terror
12. Hate Crew Deathroll
13. Kissing The Shadows

-----------------------------

14. In Your Face (unreleased new song from the upcoming album)
15. Angels Don't Kill
16. Downfall
17. Outro (Fight For Your Right (To Party) by Beastie Boys)

yeah the new song is In Your Face

Sister Of Sorrow said:
You have to get used to that when you're female and partying with bands :Smug:

yeah you're right. how rediculous it is.. let's stop spending attention to this, back to topic