Rock Hard Festival.... Beards and new songs :D

Heh.. someone on the guestbook complained that Alexi was too drunk to sing on the gig.. how can he be too drunk to sing that shit if he can play it..??? :)

what can I say :rolleyes: yeah, festival totally rocked :) btw, you don't need backstage passes to get backstage. Well.. we didn't need them :p

3128_gross.jpg
Alexi's pic is pretty funny hehe.

Ilse said:
what can I say :rolleyes: yeah, festival totally rocked :) btw, you don't need backstage passes to get backstage. Well.. we didn't need them :p

But hey, you need them to get free drinks :loco: ;)

Wings of a dream said:
Girls don't, guys do. That's just how it is.

That's not true, at least in Europe you usually always need them, no matter if you're female or not :rolleyes: ..whatever, shut that groupie fuckin cliche shit...

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Heh.. someone on the guestbook complained that Alexi was too drunk to sing on the gig.. how can he be too drunk to sing that shit if he can play it..??? :)

he has truly become a fucking drunk....forget children of bodom, Norther are the Metal kings of Finland.

Wings of a dream said:
I know, it was a joke. No offense intended.

Alright :). It's just that at some point it's getting really fuckin annoying to hear those kind of comments over and over again.

Ilse said:
We didnt need it to get those drinks.. janne was getting them for us

heh yeah he's a nice guy like the rest of the guys/crew -caring so much about their fans' comfort :loco: :D

warheart2 said:
forget children of bodom, Norther are the Metal kings of Finland.

muahaha.

:err:

:lol: