Rock Hard Festival.... Beards and new songs :D

-Gavin- said:
It's somewhat true though.

If you're gonna jump into bed with someone that you don't know cause he plays in your favourite band...

Makes you a groupe.

Now, the german lass' here, they are friends of the band, so, not groupies. Simple.

:) :worship: :saint:

Zarok666 said:
lol, what? He always looked heterosexual.

Just a joke, I said heterosexual because usually he wears make-up n stuff, witch isn't usual for a heterosexual man...usually... :Spin: :tickled:

And talking bout groupies reminds me of a guestbook comment on COBHC.com....a girl (i guess) wrote something like:
'Alexi I wanna have raw hard and brutal sex with you and Janne'

Well, none of the Racing girls ever wrote something like this since I joined the board...

Here are some pics of our RockHard Party...some of you are so interested about the beards, so here you can see them ;)

Unfortunately only one bad pic from the stage and audience...the camera sucks.
Pict0386.jpg

Party hardy...pure self-destruction heh.
No comments please..That's how we (have to) look like when living the Rock'n'Roll lifestyle several days in a row :loco: . Especially on the first festival of the season :loco: ..enjoy.
Pict0387.jpg

Pict0383.jpg

Pict0390.jpg

Pict0391.jpg

Pict0392.jpg

Shagoroth said:
Pict0390.jpg

HOLY FUCK:OMG: Alexi looks like a homeless alcoholic man:lol:

You beat me to it haha, but i think thats cool as hell that he looks like that, he really looks like he just doesn't give a fuck. I predict a drop in female fans if he maintains this look. This isn't directed at all female fans on the board so don't flip yer shit when you read that.

Justinschut said:
Just wondering... who is that, I´ve seen him walk around backstage and he´s on some pics

He's Hooch, the COB soundguy ( or light ? sound I guess, heh...) and Aleksi's best friend. Besides, he's one of the craziest members of the hatecrew in my opinion and probably the funniest guy I know. Tom Green...yeah, fits somehow...:lol:

NoCommands said:
You beat me to it haha, but i think thats cool as hell that he looks like that, he really looks like he just doesn't give a fuck. I predict a drop in female fans if he maintains this look

Hopefully he won't be compared to a sweet bunny anymore at least ... :rolleyes:

Please tell me this is because of the camera....

:cry: Alexi looks like a wreck...poor guy...

He spends all his life on music, and he's not yet 30, and looks like 40....

yeah, we kind of know this condition.....just watch the pics, i guess there's no big difference between us and them, heh ;).......

Parn666 said:
:tickled: :D True!

Well, if you say he was/is alright...

i guess it was more the 4-5 bottles of jack daniels that made him look like that on the pics :loco: he surely was okay