This isn't right.

Hehehehe
calm down i know the rutine
i get banned, i get a temp acount until im re-spoted or in case all my isp is banned i wait until i get my new isp and hide in shadows.

As for the inflames forum, at the very worst case scenario they close it for an hour or 2 to delete all my crap.

Misanthrope,

Get a fucking different name if you must crap on that forum. Jeezes Christ, you're one sick motherfucker.

Allright dude,

If you must go down, go down in style.

Don't spam, wind them up. Difference is the first one will get you deleted and nowhere, the second will cause an uproar that will take the whole forum away. You have to be smart, and patient.

Good luck.

the second posibility is unlikely.

This is just a side you all dont know of me, i have come all the way down to their level and lower making the ultimate practical example, but i dont expect to understand.

But you on the other hand, you have talent to make things with style and intelligent, maybe you could sacrifice your nick and do something so controversial they just have to close the forum down? we should make like a competition and gather some money for the winner, the ultimate terrorism against inflames competition.

Allright whatever. Good luck on whatever the fuck you do. I'll take a shower, get my pipe and chill out here.

That forum is complete shit. I have gone there on several occasions and just seen mindless posts. Most(I said most not all) regular posters spout garbage praising In Flames as being the best band in the world or criticizing them without providing any facts or opinions (unlike Sadistik, but I said regular posters). I say that the In Flames forum is just a waste of bandwith. Who am I to judge In Flames or their forum? It's not like they would be irrational and judge me in any way. :rolleyes: