This is The Fuckin LIfe

metallord69

Defender of metal
May 25, 2007
melbourne , australia
howdy all , sunday afternoon here , couple of quiet drink's going , rage - string's to a web pounding out of the pc , front door open , couldn't give a fuck who hear's this album ( recommended to all ) having the time of my life .

THIS IS THE FUCKIN LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in heaven , ah the joy's of being single again .........

IT FUCKING ROCK'S :wave::wave::wave:

btw , found a girl at work who listen's to arch enemy , disturbed and rage , shame she is getting married in march , she is a cutie :););)

Glad you're having fun man... kick back, grab a beer and turn up the stereo.. sounds good to me... :D

having a fuckin blast but is weird to have so much space , keep waitimg for lisa to come into lounge and tell me to turn this shit down lol

2 day's and it's all done , settlement comes in and then missus get's payed out , wish she didn't hate me dammit not expecting thing's to be the same , just hope she understand's how much i love her and how far i will go to protect our daugter . i knmow things will never be the same and time will never heal all wound's , just hope she understand's i will never give up on her .

have had so much pressure from other people wondering when i am gonna have a child .

this is what shit's me who the fuck r they to tell me when i should have a kid

just tired of all the bullshit , now it's on my term's

i do what i want , when i want , and pay the price for it . don't go to work , lose $100 from pay

i have become so much stronger thanks to intense and iron savior , sean you could come up to me and abuse me and i will laugh in ur face and tell you to fuck off cause my 5 year old can hurt me better

just tired of all the bullshit , now it's on my term's

i do what i want , when i want , and pay the price for it . don't go to work , lose $100 from pay

i have become so much stronger thanks to intense and iron savior , sean you could come up to me and abuse me and i will laugh in ur face and tell you to fuck off cause my 5 year old can hurt me better

apologies to you sean , this was nerver meant to offend u or was this ever directed at you ( have too much respect 4 u ) just an example of how tough my skin is now . to quote pantera - " stronger than all " pretty much sums it up . don't worry bout useless shit , just what's important to me . and u guy's r part of it:kickass::kickass::kickass:

THANK-YOU :worship::worship::worship: