Sinergy are fuckin crap.W

*Kicks Koichis arse and throws him off a cliff, dashing his body on the rocks rendering him broken and dead*

*Nods towards Blitzy*

That reminds me of a joke... goes a little something like this. It's been a long time since I heard it, and I don't know my bible stories so there may be a factual error or two...

Jesus is nailed to the cross. Beneath him the cross is surrounded by Roman soldiers.

"Matthew," he cries, and Matthew approaches him. Immediately the soldiers set upon him with their spears and after a brief battle he's killed.

"Mark!" he calls, and Mark nods and makes his way towards the cross. He too is attacked by the Romans, and soon he's also dead as a doornail.

"Luke!" Jesus moans, and Luke fights his way through the Romans, but is stabbed in the back at the last moment.

John is the only one left, and he shuffles nervously, knowing what's going to happen. He takes a deep breath and, as Jesus calls for him, runs into the fray.

He beats plenty of guards, gets wounded a bit but makes it to Christ's cross.

"Yes, Lord, what is it?" he asks.

"I can see my house from here!"

Jesus walks into a bar, he goes up to the barman ans says " i bet I could drink all the scotch in the place. A crowd gathers and places money down.

Jesus does it, and gets 500 bucks, SO he says. I bet I could I drink all the rum in the place, the crowd puts money down, he does it, He gets another 500 bucks.

He goes through and does this with everything they had, ending up over 10,000 dollars. As he turns to walk away, he pauses, looks at the crowd and says

"BWAAAAAAAAARK"

Im told that BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK is not a chicken it is him throwing up. Hilarious.