This is the week!!!!!

What is your favorite song off of the new Jag Panzer cd "Casting The Stones"?

• Feast Or Famine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Mission (1943)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Vigilant

• Achilles

• Temptest

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Legion Immortal

• Battered & Bruised

• Cold

• Starlight's Fury

• The Harkening

• Precipice

• Total voters

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
"Casting The Stones" came out yesterday (in the U.S.). FINALLY A NEW JAG PANZER CD! Anyone go out and buy it yet????

My favorite song is still Starlight's Fury.

I just wanna know what everyone else thinks and what your fave song is?

Legion Immortal. Ack, I personally think that Starlight's Fury is the worst song on there....I really hope it isn't an indicator of any future directions.

My vote also goes to "Starlight's Fury"
The song owns, and the guitar tone is really killer.
Not to mention the ghostly keys in the chorus!

What I hope happens, is that over the course of someone listening to this CD, that thier favirote song changes again and again. That is the sign of a great CD.
Chris.

Jean-Pierre said:
Legion Immortal. Ack, I personally think that Starlight's Fury is the worst song on there....I really hope it isn't an indicator of any future directions.
You're awfully cranky for someone your age. Does mommy pee in your Cornflakes every day, or just every other day? I guess i'd be cranky too if i lived in Detroit.
:yuk:

Jean-Pierre said:

Attn: Steph & Chris
This guy needs a weiner grab more than I do...
That should cheer him up a bit.

Jean-Pierre said:
Hey Jean-Pierre,
I wrote the music to Sartlight's Fury, and I was born out of my more heavy progressive influences. Mark tends to write more traditional power metal which I think you prefer, so no worries about the future, he will always be writing on the CD's and you can use the skip button on mine.
Take Care, Chris. :headbang:

Harry(not the Tyrant) said:
Vigilante..."i am the light in the darkened place"!I still fucking like this chorus ,and the dark atmosphere of this song.
Personally I think thats Harry's best chorus on the CD. IMHO.
Take care, Chris.

MetalSteph said:
"Casting The Stones" came out yesterday (in the U.S.). FINALLY A NEW JAG PANZER CD! Anyone go out and buy it yet????

My favorite song is still Starlight's Fury.

I just wanna know what everyone else thinks and what your fave song is?

Right now I totally dig "Tempest" and "Cold"...this Cd is definitely stronger than "Mechanized Warfare" and Chris' guitar work is to DIE FOR!! Also, I must tip my hat to Rikard for turning in some fine drumwork.

Chris_Broderick said:
Hey Jean-Pierre,
I wrote the music to Sartlight's Fury, and I was born out of my more heavy progressive influences. Mark tends to write more traditional power metal which I think you prefer, so no worries about the future, he will always be writing on the CD's and you can use the skip button on mine.
Take Care, Chris. :headbang:

Very well put, Chris!

For me, at least at this point, it would have to be a tie between Achilles and Precipice. Achilles has just an incredible melody and I really love everything about Precipice so I guess I'll vote for ... :tosses coin: ... Precipice! ;)