This is too cool

Necromunchkin

Lord of the Whisky
Sep 21, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
So I'm looking for something cool to do St Patrick's Day that isn't the usual bullshit. And a bar near my house is advertising this:

The "No Irish Allowed St. Patty's Day All Spanking Soiree," where you can "paint the town red like an Irish Girl's crotch" with free leg humping by Artie the Irish Amputee for the first 128 people (or until Artie is spent), Scottish head-butting with a guy named Scott, a Scottish mariachi band at 8 p.m., and one dollar green tequila shots.

:lol: :lol: fucking hell that's just awesome.

I don't even need to ask if you're going to be one of those lucky first 128, right?

I've been trying to find a vibrant green dress shirt... where the hell?!

discogreenballs.jpg

I have a green shirt. 3 of them, actually. But no one pinches me, I punched the last person who tried it in the face! :mad:

Nice bar idea though.

just take it upon yourself like i do and designate it "FIRE DOWN BELOW" day
fire down below?? you ask!?
bob seger sings it...but nevermind that
MAKE SURE you get an irish girl in the sack this saturday and you will see some fire down below
...and for good measure, throw on that seger song while your bagging her

I'm sure it is better. And better yet in Ireland. But. it's not a holiday I would actually celebrate since St. Patrick didn't drive "the snakes" from Ireland so much as convert or kill the last heathen from the land. So morally, I make a point of never wearing green or acknowledging what day it is, even while I drink lots and enjoy the festivities.

Money says St Paddy's day is better here than your Faux-one!

Mother fuckers!

:p
I'm sure its better there than here. Here, its just one big binge fest... Which I'm sure its the same there, just with more heritage and reason.

Half the Irish population live in Scotland, I'm pretty sure. You can't move in any bar here for the entire weekend.

This is the first St Paddy's day I've spent outside of Ireland in 5yrs. It'll be an awesome time for everyone, I'm sure.