This is why CHRISTIANS can go fuck themselves

coolsnow7 said:
That exists???
Yup.

Check out Getsemani, Shadows of Paragon, and Frost Like Ashes.
I'm sure ther're others but as I said I'm not a big fan of black metal (except Martyrium).

Sepsis-OK it was. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
But there´s one thing which is not a stereotype-all Christians, including my good friends, are hypocrites. Come on, you don´t really believe it all, while you say you do.

It's the CATHOLIC church trying to cover up the pedophiles. And while yes they are Christians, they don't represent all Christians. Those guys were white men too. Are all white men pedophiles because a few are sickos? Come on guys.

Also I agree that if you own the place, you can say who plays and who doesn't. If you did your homework you would know they were not allowed to play because they used to be called "Burn The Priest". Maybe if Slipknot was called "Slip the Priest the Meat" they'd be banned too.

Don't be so quick to judge and point fingers at people different than you because you don't want it done to you. You don't want to be stereotyped as a "dumb metalhead" so don't do it to others for what they believe.

@ JohnnieCzech - I'm not offended. I'm pretty thick-skinned, actually. Anyway, define Hypocrisy. Is it because we Christians sin when the Bible tells us not to? That's not hypocrisy, that's humanity. The central point of Christianity is that we are imperfect and we need God in order to be made so.

@Jack-Jack Jackson - Tell it like it is \m/ Except it's not even the entire Catholic church. I'm certainly not covering up pedophiles.

@gaschamber - :erk:

@Jinn - that's why a lot of 'em call it unblack metal.