this love - the beginning

timislegend

Jun 8, 2010
alright... there is a record done by tyler smyth (guitar player from let's get it) ...i think! =\

this love - the beginning (ep)

i guess he engineered the whole record???

my question is: did joey do anything on the record? ie. programming, mixing, mastering? (it sounds a lot like his productions).

i know joey's not credited for it... and i also know that tyler is/was an engineer for joey. but is that it? i talked to the guys from this love a while back (super nice fellas) asking about the production and they told me tyler did the record.

this album sounds incredible to me. i listen to it quite a lot and i am totally impressed by how clean everything sounds. it's actually one of the reasons i have been interested in joey's productions.

(which is weird because i don't even think he did it). :lol:

any info?

alright... there is a record done by tyler smyth (guitar player from let's get it) ...i think! =

this love - the beginning (ep)

i guess he engineered the whole record???

my question is: did joey do anything on the record? ie. programming, mixing, mastering? (it sounds a lot like his productions).

i know joey's not credited for it... and i also know that tyler is/was an engineer for joey. but is that it? i talked to the guys from this love a while back (super nice fellas) asking about the production and they told me tyler did the record.

this album sounds incredible to me. i listen to it quite a lot and i am totally impressed by how clean everything sounds. it's actually one of the reasons i have been interested in joey's productions.

(which is weird because i don't even think he did it). :lol:

any info?
tyler does all of this love's stuff. these bands have very low budgets and can't afford me to do anything unfortunately. i know some of the guys, and we have been trying to line up schedules to hang out sometime soon.

tyler was an engineer for me for a little while, and also been in many bands i've recorded.

thanks for the info! ...i love the snare sound in this ep! (it really bounces). :)

i've been waiting patiently for the full-length to come out and it would be really awesome if you produced it!