This might sound really stupid (alarum)

sands of the seas

Of Another World
Jul 18, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
...but i think i live next to Alarum :lol:
No, i'm serious. I live around the Dandenong Ranges area and (since the house i'm referring to is below us and across the street) i sometimes see a few guys go into the houes and start soon hear them start jamming. I always thought the singer sounded like the vocalist from Alarum, but then i just thought nothing of it. Then last week i could have sworn i heard them playing Sustained Connection. I can't hear the guitar, but the bass is quite loud and it sounded exactly like it. It even had those parts where the drums cut out for a couple of seconds (just before the guitar solo for example). I don't exactly look out my window and stare at them as they walk into their house, but from what i can remember, they don't look like the guys on the main page of their site. I don't know how long ago that was taken though.
So anyway, i might be TOTALLY wrong, but i just thought it's cool to know there's a slight chance it might be them. Not that it would really actually mean anything.
I've never talked to them or anything, btw.
Next time i see them, i'll open my front door and yell out "Alarum rock!". Then i'll know for sure! :D

ummmmmmm........................i dont know.....................but.............. ALARUM fuckin rule! excellent fuckin band

prolly is them
i think they live around that area
why dont u hide in their front lawn when they practice and get a better listen :p heh
or knock on the door

They do live out that way. Go round and say hi. They're nice guys, and would probably be pleased that you recognised their stuff!

I dunno, they look pretty mean! :lol:
Nah, just kidding. I'm a shy guy though. I'm not the type that would go around and just say "Hi, are you guys Alarum?". I'm content with my situation, IF it is them.

Ha ha, that's cool man. You should go say hi if it is them, they're all nice guys. They'd probably be pretty stoked that yo recognized their stuff....

np - Alarum - Bllluuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeepppppprrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnntttt