This new "Death" album

... yeah, i have read alot of trey's comments about death, but i couldn't give a shit, as i love both bands... Like the man said, support music, not rumours...!

Thank god there isn't going to be some half assed death album, i would MAYBE accept a tribute, but not under the the name of death, no way, that would be just plain wrong.

Yeah what did he say about Death? I can't think of one reason he would talk shit unless it's because he couldn't be chuck schuldiner. hehe. AJ? think you got along enough sig, bro?

take care

JAH

Trey said something about Thought Patterns being badly produced or some stupid shit like that. He also said Spiritual Healing was't brutal. At the time, Morbid Angel was experimenting with flutes so I don't think he was entitled to say SHIT since there wasn't anything near a flute on Spiritual Healing or ANY Death album.

PS: There is a tribute to Death album already. It's titled Demonic Plague. It has a few good covers especially covers of Trapped in a Corner and Crystal Mountain.

At the time, Morbid Angel was experimenting with flutes so I don't think he was entitled to say SHIT since there wasn't anything near a flute on Spiritual Healing or ANY Death album.

:lol:

PS: There is a tribute to Death album already. It's titled Demonic Plague. It has a few good covers especially covers of Trapped in a Corner and Crystal Mountain.

There should be a new one, with Nevermore doing Perennial Quest. :D

Death would definitely not be Death without Chuck. Also when is the true Control Denied coming out??? i'm very excited about this album despite the passing of my all-time favorite musciain, the one and only Chuck Schuldiner. He's a metal legend which will never fade.

When Machine and Man Collide will come out whenever Steve, Richard, Tim and Shannon finish the songs. Chuck's last beautiful riffs and solos must be heard.