This one goes to all metal-heads out there!

Slynt

Lord and Liar
May 31, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I've been into metal since I first heard DIO's "Sacred Heart" album, and have since then stayed a true metal-head. I love most of the metal genres ("Metal Hammer"-bands excluded), from traditional heavy metal, via thrash and death, to black, gothic and what have you.

I just want to say:

STAY METAL.

Most metal music, especially a lot of the European bands, create complex, interesting, melodic and powerful music that no other musical genre with the exception of classical music can be compared to.

BE PROUD to be a metal-fan. Metal is (mostly) intellligent music, unlike all that crap MTV and the likes spew out.

I recently heard an interview with a professor in a musical conversatorium. He said something like this:

"The only music that can meet the standard & quality of classical composition these days is actually heavy metal.."

BE PROUD.

UNITE. It doesn't matter if a band has growling vocals, black vocals, clean vocals or no vocals - if it's metal I think we're in it together.

BLODU OK JARNA.

Metal never dies.

Man, I'm fond of metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the fellowship at UltimateMetal.

Man, I read your message and was really touched! I listen to metal already for eight years, and I am real metal enthusiast. I'm glad that there are men like me, coz it's a pity but most metalfans are passive. We're chosen, I don't think we have to go so much far in our proud and look like posers, just show the world that our music is worthy to die for it, that our music is the best. I have no words , just emotions, friend !!! METAL WILL NEVER DIE !!! STAY METAL, MOTHERFUCKER !!!:(

What can I say but Fuck Yeah!

Fuck the posers, fuck the people who say your narrow-minded if you only listen to metal, what else is there worth the time?

METAL FOREVER!

MindMorgue.

Onan had a good name for this kind of thing on the Opeth board: Verbal masturbation. But we all know masturbating is quite common and nothing to be ashamed of at all. >P