This place is fucking BORING!

MRBEAST said:
i thought it was a pubic crab in a coma
Yeah that's what some people call him. Poor thing. But now he's snoring and he's not noticing a thing....

(yeah I'm stupid, I've found a site full of avatars so soon I'll be changing it again)

Iced In Flames,if you were fucking would you be still boring? Why don't you talk about the first thing to pop up. That would be an attention grabber!
(I'll give my tweezers to MR BEAST if he has that urge to reach out and touch.He has better eye sight than my self.)

Potpossum said:
Iced In Flames,if you were fucking would you be still boring? Why don't you talk about the first thing to pop up. That would be an attention grabber!
(I'll give my tweezers to MR BEAST if he has that urge to reach out and touch.He has better eye sight than my self.)
Eh?

Iced In Flames said:

Eh? Are you Canadian to be saying eh? Nooooo,your from the states. So you should have answered with "huh?" with a stupid look on your face.
Which part you didn't understand? Was it the sex part of the question or the tweezers?
If you had unzipped your pants,you could have seen and heard as well to understood what I was asking you!
You are of the male species,aren't you?
If you are female,disregard this.