This place is fucking BORING!

Potpossum said:
Eh? Are you Canadian to be saying eh? Nooooo,your from the states. So you should have answered with "huh?" with a stupid look on your face.
Which part you didn't understand? Was it the sex part of the question or the tweezers?
If you had unzipped your pants,you could have seen and heard as well to understood what I was asking you!
You are of the male species,aren't you?
If you are female,disregard this.
Huh?:erk:

Potpossum said:
Do you know how to spell Utrecht as well? That's just across the street. :erk:
You have a funny map of my country then.

If your dad is lives in apenheul he must have hair on his butt unless he's a babboon.
....forget I said that.

Ran Mori said:
You have a funny map of my country then.

If your dad is lives in apenheul he must have hair on his butt unless he's a babboon.
....forget I said that.

Are you from Friesland? You must be! You wouldn't have answered so ignorantly.
You do know that Holland is very small,so small it takes 2 hours to drive from one end of the country to the other. Where a bout's are you located,north as I mention or south? Are you surrounded by dykes or trees?
Whatever the case,if your not dutch,your nothing much.
Insult if you wish,but you have the same makings as myself.
From a place of wooden shoes,with a wooden head,who wouldn't listen.

Babboons are located in Africa,get your self an atlas.Even better,get your family album out and look at your picture.

Profånity said:
Please stick to issues relevant to IM.
We're not at IM.com bb's and its strictly about Maiden topics only! The topic is about "this place is fucking BORING".
Maybe it should read "this place is fucking BORING because Profanity is a member!"
People are allowed to ask questions,and its better than the spam you seemed to speard around!
Your comments are becoming an unwelcome sight to viewers!