Kataklysm or nile??

hmmm i would say nile... some of there songs have good sound but that singer needs a bit of work but hey... for a band to put history in therelyrics is pretty rare so i admire that and guess what... i got a 80 in history class and nile helped me :) oh and yes that kataklysm sucks... they need help

breeding death said:
i just cant stand the freaky vocals that kataklysm have...The growling is good enough but that little thing sqeeking in background like a bitch isnt very impressive. Someone knows who he his?

lmfao

Hahahaha, why compare nile and Kataklysm? Nile obviously is going to win, i dont think there was one Kataklysm vote. Kataklysm is still up and comming, while Nile has already set themselves as one of the best death metal acts of all time, it's like comparing Slayer and Augury

Flal said:
Hahahaha, why compare nile and Kataklysm? Nile obviously is going to win, i dont think there was one Kataklysm vote. Kataklysm is still up and comming, while Nile has already set themselves as one of the best death metal acts of all time, it's like comparing Slayer and Augury

i have a very boring life:erk:

hm... i had the pleasure to see kataklysm live and it was damn fine! i never expected that.