Survey time

How many of the posts/threads on MD do you read?

• Every single one. How sad.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Pretty much all, I just avoid a thread after I know it doesn't concern me.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I avoid threads that look like crap.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I avoid crap threads and also posts by tossers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only read the ones that look interesting.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I don't get on the net much so I get behind and don't catch up.

• I'm a n00b, I haven't read much at all until recently!

• Whats a MD?

• Total voters
Trixxi Trash said:
Most embarrassing moment? Explain the story in full.
Walking right into the wrong house, because it was a party I was goin to and the dude who answered the door was my age so I thought it was someone there who I didn't know and walked straight in past him, opened the door myself. I realised I had the wrong house when I walked into the lounge room to find a family eating dinner.
That is fucking hilarious.

It was pretty funny haha. I couldn't stop laughing to tell my mates what had happened when I went next door to the RIGHT house haha!

What is your all time fav song? No excuses, no "but I have so many", just fucking pick one.
Alchemist- Chinese Whispers

What is your current fav song? This can be the same or different to above.
Macabre- Mary Bell

Coffee, tea, or milo? (or other)
Coffee

Which is your favourite Megadeth album?
n/a

Is Rob Halford, truly, the metal god?
No, that title belongs to Steve Ravic

Which is your least fav genre of metal? For example, power, thrash, grind, black, prog, etc.
Power

One day i was walking through a park on my way to school. I decided to sit in the grass and have a smoke before i got there.

Well, about 20 mins later i got to school, went by the teachers desk to tell him why i was late and while i was standing there talking to him, the whole class started laughing! I turned around to see what they were laughing at, and they were all pointing at my arse.

I looked and there was a bunch of dog shit smeared on my pants. I sat in it at the park and walked to school with it there.
Nirvana, Pearl Jam, The Smashing Pumpkins, Creed, or Nickelback?
pumpkins

Which member of MD would you most like to meet and why? Must be one you haven't met already.
WRATHY

What was the last DVD you bought?
Transformers season 2 boxset

For the last question, refer to the poll.
most of them

What is your all time fav song? No excuses, no "but I have so many", just fucking pick one.

Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. Will never get over the awesomeness of this one song.

Robbie Robb - In Time

Milo!

Peace Sells

Nope.

Which is your least fav genre of metal? For example, power, thrash, grind, black, prog, etc.

Nu-Metal... then Death.

Can't remember...

The Smashing Pumpkins full on rokk me, then I love Nirvana and Creed... but I can't stand Creed, and Nickelback is just... just.... wrong.

Which member of MD would you most like to meet and why? Must be one you haven't met already.

Koich. And Trixx. And Connie...

Man on the Moon.. today for $10

Number 3!

But I have so many...

Shake Me - Cinderella

Mocha

Only ever heard one, Peace Sells...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

Black.

Can't think of anything in particular.

Nirvana and Pearl Jam.

Hmmm... Wrathy.

Can't remember. But I will be buying Starsky and Hutch Season 2 next Monday. So on Monday afternoon that will be the last one I bought.

Just the ones that look interesting.

"Eulogy" - TOOL

"I Don't Care" - Brides of Destruction

Milo! :headbang:

Rust in Peace

Yes

Hmmmm. Does "nu-metal" count? Coz I like aspect of all the rest. :)

I either don't get embarrassed, or I've blocked it from my memory, because I can't think of anything. Walking on stage to introduce the next band at an all ages gig with half a bottle of whiskey in my hand, maybe? But that was more funny than embarrassing.
Wait! My dad walked in on me once while I was having sex. But I think he was more embarrassed about that than I was.

Pearl Jam

Southy

LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring

What is your all time fav song? No excuses, no "but I have so many", just fucking pick one. Megadeth - Rust In Peace... Polaris

Soilwork - Light The Torch (prolly cos of the cool video)

Don't drink any of those 3, but out of everything else it's Pepsi Max.

Rust In Peace, though SFSGSW is hugely under-rated.

There's only one thing to say to this question: Blitzy, my name isn't Rob Halford, you made a mistake.

Black or Death, more death I'd say.

I once got new metallica confused with Avril Lavigne, oh wasn't there shame on my face.... :D

Pearl Jam, can't stand Creed/Nickle/Nirvana and I know Smashing Pumpkins catalogue since my brother like it, but I'd have to go with Pearl Jam

Koich, for some fucked up reason prolly.

Anthrax - Music Of Mass Destruction

A CHANGE OF SEASONS - DREAM THEATER
&
THIS HEART OF MINE (I PLEDGE) - PAIN OF SALVATION
I pick 2 cause they are 2 totally different sounding songs and each hit me in their own way.

Same as above

Milo. Coffe can get fucked

Rust In Peace

Nup. Fuck 'im

Black?

I really can't remember

I like The Man Who Sold the World on Nirvanas unplugged album. I raelly like Pearl Jams Black, Nothing Man, Even Flow. I like Tonight byt Smashing Pumpkins. Creed and Nickleback are 2 of my most hated bands ever

I havnt met anyone here. Probably best that way. Though I would meet Spiff, Spawn, Sydo, Blitz, Tim, Wenda, and some others that I have forgotten

DREAM THEATER - Live In Tokyo/5 Yrs in a Livetime double

Bright Eyes - sung by Art Garfunkel from the movie Watership Down

Judas Priest - Heading out to the highway

meh all three

now there is a lame question

Yes, truly

grind

I must be immune to embarrasment

Nirvana or what I have heard of Creed

hmm, Winmar seems interesting, I think I have met him at a gig but not for long enough to count

'DOUBLE THE FIST Volume 1' \m/ you weak dogs

Goreripper said:
:lol: You're one of the few guys on here I haven't met that I could rely on to get out on the piss with. And salty too I guess. Plus you live in Queensland.
Dude, me, salty, Tonci, and various other members here could take you and you lovely wife out and get hammered. It'd be fun as fuck

So when you guys making the trip to Brisbane? :kickass:

Probably Summer of 69. That song fucking rules.

Velvet Revolver - Fall to Pieces

Tea

Rust In Peace

He's good, but nah.

I like bits of all of them, but for overall gayness, it's gotta be black.

Stepping in dogshit with no shoes on. That's more disgusting than embarrassing though.

Nirvana

Spiffo. There are lots of others I'd like to meet though. Koich, Spawny.....

The Goonies

Thanks, Stonewall! :) Yep we did meet at the Dungeon gig in April last year. :headbang: That was the only time I've met Blitzy. Shit, that was a while back!

BON JOVI- Born To Be My Baby
EDGUY-Lavatory Love Machine

What I call a crunchy Milo
ie: large glass-place 3-4 heaped dessert spoons of milo,fill glass with milk slightly stir.Eat milo with a little milk on spoon.....this process will bring you hopefully down to last 1/4 of glass you then stir the bits stuck on bottom and drink.
Peace Sells

No his the leather and stud god!

Black

Probably when I fell down a flight of stairs at school in front of my Geography class after I skipped out of class and yelled yay I got an A+ and no one else did.(for part of my major assignment for HSC). The boy I also had a huge crush on was the first to laugh at me skipping let alone falling down the stairs. When I got to the bottom my assignment was strewn from the top of the stairs to the bottom and my dress was up around my waist.

Early Pearl Jam

Southy

Bon Jovi unauthorised and LOTR Return Of The King