It's survey time!

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
Haven't had one of these for a while. I always used to like doing them, so I've cobbled together one of my own. Enjoy!

1. Describe yourself in three words:

Emotionally sub normal

2. What would your epitaph be?

“Stephen J. Lord 1976-20??. Fuck off and leave me alone.”

3. Which vintage era Maiden song would Blaze sing better than Bruce and why?

“Still Life.” His voice would make the verses sound scarier and more atmospheric than they do already.

4. How many members of Maiden does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They’d promise to change it for ages, then decide not to and leave us all in the dark muttering about how useless they are.

5. If you were a character in Lord Of The Flies, would you be on Jack’s team or Ralph’s?

I doubt I’d survive for very long with either.

6. There is no question 6

7. How many MD members’ Live Journals do you read on a regular basis?

All of them. I have to do something to while away the daylight hours.

8. Name one film that you’ve wanted to see for ages but haven’t got around to yet:

The Ninth Gate. Depp, Langella, Polanski and occult references galore :headbang:.

9. This writing lark, should I pack it in and get a real job so I can contribute something worthwhile to society?

Nah, what’s society ever done for me?

10. You have just been appointed supreme overlord of the entire universe, and can use your mighty powers to eliminate two things. What are they?

Daylight Saving and Christmas.

11. Make up a question of your own and add it to the end of this survey so we can keep it alive forever. Go on, you know you want to….

W

Fuckin Sick Cunt

Paul Sommer 1981-Now. I'm dead, get over it

None. Blaze is great, Bruce is the man

1. Steve prefers to work alone

5. If you were a character in Lord Of The Flies, would you be on Jack’s team or Ralph’s?

Definately be with Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli

As a matter of fact, they're all 6

1. Just Spawns everyday cause its funny and sad at the same time. I sometimes post as a-non-o-mouse. His journal reminds me of the tagline from Waynes World..... "You'll laugh. You'll Cry. You'll Hurl"

8. Name one film that you’ve wanted to see for ages but haven’t got around to yet:

The return of Spinal Tap

9. This writing lark, should I pack it in and get a real job so I can contribute something worthwhile to society?

Fuck oath

10. You have just been appointed supreme overlord of the entire universe, and can use your mighty powers to eliminate two things. What are they?

Beeping fucking timers and poo

11. Make up a question of your own and add it to the end of this survey so we can keep it alive forever. Go on, you know you want to….

What is the deal with chicks wearing Ugg Boots to clubs?

Really quite sexy

"Nigel Bridgeman 1976 - 2004. That was unexpected."

So... we're saying vintage is Bruce-era, I guess? In that case I don't know. If Di'Anno-era was included then I'd say quite a few songs.

None. They'd say they'd do it but never bother to.

I can't remember which one was which. The good team.

OK.

Whichever amount is in my Friends section. I never read them individually, so I have no idea what each one looks like.

They are:

Spawn's.

Phloggy's.

Toddy's.

Gorey's.

Blitzy's.

Sydo's.

Wrathy's.

Marky's (very rarely cos he never updates)

Whichever other ones I forget. I don't actively say, "OK, I've got to read his journal now", it just happens cos they're next on the page.

Erm... can't think of one that I've REALLY wanted to see. If I haven't seen it then it's either not out yet or something that I couldn't be bothered seeing yet.

Whatever suits you.

Racism and Asians.

OK.

12. What is the deal with chicks wearing Ugg Boots to clubs?

What is the deal with ANYONE wearing Ugg Boots anywhere? I've actually heard people refer to it as being "the latest fashion". What??

13. Is it just me, or has the birthday notifier thing disappeared from the forum?

Misunderstood Erotic Genius

Crushed his enemies, saw them driven before him and heard the lamentations of their women.

None. Blaze is better off in his solo band by far :headbang:

All of them, plus Eddie, management, a cook, 50 tonnes of gear and fireworks. They cant do anything without all that apparently.

Id kill both tribes one by one, Predator style.

Why not?

Everyone on my friends list, which is everyone.

The Ninth Gate too actually, and The 13th Warrior, and maybe an erotic movie.

Absolutely not. Fuck society, people dont even REALISE we are living in a society. You should see here in Sydney, people push other people in front of traffic just for fun when they are bored at the lights, you have to watch out.

Humanity and hot days.

Why are people so unkind?

Silly,empathic,passionate

"Xena" "Told you I would Die...Why am I here I am s'possed to be burnt and the ashes thrown over Jon!

None

Depends where it was!

None I would swim out to sea!

Fine then!

None really...ocassionaly I will read Brian's!

Don't know right now.

It's your life your decision.

Out of control teenagers, The bad health system.

I don't know much about the psyche of strange girls.

13. Is it just me, or has the birthday notifier thing disappeared from the forum?
I believe it was still there the last time I looked last week!
14.Do you think the reason for John Howard being so pathetic is because the doctor dropped him on his head when he was born, or is there some other theory?

Honest, male, loyal

Dunno won't be able to see it..........hopefuly something witty and nice ...

Dunno really but , he did do "Affiad to Shoot strangers " pretty well

Seven well they could do with a few more band members.

Never read the book saw the movie a long time ago though...no idea

OK

Just a couple .........

nemo....

No way live you life as you wish , follow your destiny.

WAR . fammine

Do they .... shit I've got to get out more . Suspose they might in Canberra.

Guess so...

14.Do you think the reason for John Howard being so pathetic is because the doctor dropped him on his head when he was born, or is there some other theory?
No we have had pathetic other PM's before so why braek an Aussie Trend
15. Will WE ever see Maiden , sabbath & Preist downunder again?

Quiet, boring, saint.

"Rob Winmar 1979-2006. Fuckwit, just as well he's no longer wasting oxygen."

Fucks me.

Seven more than it takes them to tour Australia.

Need to see the movie again to give myself a clue. Or read the book.

Nice

None on a regular basis.

The Matrix

Do whatever makes you happy. You've already contributed more to society than the PM.

You guessed it, folks........John Howard, Amanda Vanstone.

Haven't seen it, for I don't go to clubs, but shit that's just fucking terrible. What fuckwits.

Fucks me!

Good question. There must be some reason he's so pathetic, as he really is pathetic, isn't he?

Maybe Priest.

16. Which book are you reading at the moment (if any)?

Jules Verne - Five Weeks in a Balloon.

Metal as fuck.

"Brian J. Fischer-Giffin 1969-20xx. Metal encyclopedia."

Remember Tomorrow

None. They have people to do that sort of thing.

I would start up a team of my own, start a big fire on the island and put up the world's largest motherfucking smoke signal.

Hmm...

All of them.

The Last House on the Left

Certainly not. Fuck society.

The US administration, and weapons of mass destruction.

Why do chicks even bother wearing clothes to clubs?

I haven't noticed.

There's really no answer to this. It's one of those unknowable things.

Our grandchildren might see one of the franchises.

Actually I haven't read a book in a while.

17. How many more questions should this survey have?

Enough to keep us all occupied for a few minutes.

Better Than You

Josh Carter 1984-2007

Stop fucking crying ,you jews.

None, Blaze sucks balls.

Who cares

5. If you were a character in Lord Of The Flies, would you be on Jack?s team or Ralph?s?

There are no ninja's in lord of the rings.

Shut up.
7. How many MD members? Live Journals do you read on a regular basis?

8. Name one film that you?ve wanted to see for ages but haven?t got around to yet:

n/a, i watch every film.

Writing is more worthwhile than most other occupations.

Spawn and Blitzy

Misunderstood, Reserved, Bored.

Grandmaster Matt-e B. gooonnne

None. He doesn't have the talent to pull it off.

what a lame question.

this movie made me fall asleep.

arsehole

none. I wouldn't waste my time reading them.

none really. But i haven't seen This Is Spinal Tap in ages so I should see that again.

Get a real job but who gives a flying fuck about 'society'.

Greasy people and Jennifer Lopez.

I dunno. I had a pair when i was kid, they do keep your feet warm, but wearing them for fashion? Thats just stupid.

I never paid any attention to it anyway.

I don't like John Howard either but I am getting pretty fuckin' sick of the whole anti-howard dealy. Its the fashionable thing to do these days, bag howard.

Probably Judas Priest.

none. Want to get Bill Clinton's book though.

i dunno.

18. Are you happy with what you have acheived in life so far? Did it turn out the way you thought it would when you were a kid?

Open minded elitist

Forever Rocking

Too many to mention.

2, Steve would yell at one to do it.

No idea.

Shitty reference.

None, cause they are stupid.

Schindlers List.

Do something to please yourself.

Illegal drugs, ciggarettes.

They are hot.

I don't recall.

He is a conservative shithead, to reference Napalm Death.

Probably Judas Priest.

Jew Simmons bio.

As many CM's as my dick is long.

18. Are you happy with what you have acheived in life so far? Did it turn out the way you thought it would when you were a kid?

I am happy, I just wish I could get rid of my anxiety and get my band Nowhere, somewhere...

19. Which would you rather have sex with:
a) Sebastian Bach
b) Varg
c) Oprah

Wrathchild said:
Haven't had one of these for a while. I always used to like doing them, so I've cobbled together one of my own. Enjoy!

ugly, rokking, 80s

Be Excellent to each other

?The Clansman.? He roxx my sakk.

two

5. If you were a character in Lord Of The Flies, would you be on Jack?s team or Ralph?s?

Ralph, cos he had the Kevin Costner fire moment right at the end and it gave me a boner.

Koichi's... every now and again. And now some words from tupac. Nigga what.

8. Name one film that you?ve wanted to see for ages but haven?t got around to yet:
[
font=Verdana] man it's too hard, there's so many. The Deer Hunter, I guess. I want to see the movie that caused so many to shoot themselves in the head. Saw it in Clints Warehouse today on DVD, shouldl've got it. I want to see Pretty in Pink and Sixteen Candles and St. Elmo's Fire as well. Too hard to find :([/font]

yes

Nickelback and any other music which pisses me off

11. Make up a question of your own and add it to the end of this survey so we can keep it alive forever. Go on, you know you want to?.

What is your favourite song... which in turn is the most brilliant perfect song of all time?

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

W

Bad. Mutha. Fucka.

1974 - 20xx - England Has Lost It's Sweetest Rose.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

None. They live in the darkness of their own useless existance.

Neither. I would kill all the little shits using only the conche.

6. Why is there no question 6?

Why, I have no idea.

Now, none, but when I had one of my own all of them.

Can't really think of any...

Why are those things mutually exclusive? Contrary to popular opinion here, society matters - it is what we make it.

I'm supreme overlord and I can eliminate as much as I like. But I'll start with people who are cruel to animals, George Bush, red necks, and people who refuse to accept Bill Hicks as their God. Oh, and people who continue to maintain Iron Maiden as a viable musical force.

They are dumb cunts, it's their uniform.

I have no idea.

He wears Ugg Boots.

No.

None.

No and no.

a) Sebastian Bach
b) Varg
c) Oprah

Oprah.

20. Which is your favourite song... which in turn is the most brilliant perfect song of all time?

There is no way in hell I could narrow it to one, but just lately one I've played alot is La Femme D'Argent by Air. Moon Safari is one of the greatest albums of all time.

21. You are stranded on a desert island with Star Wars IV-VI and Lord of The Rings. You have a DVD player and enough power to play 3 of the 6 films. Which do you choose?

Empire Strikes Back, The Two Towers, Return of the King.

Andrew. Charles. Sydenham

So much potential, so little effort.

Die With Your Boots On?

Rod would charge a fan $30 for the privilege.

I would have kicked 'em all into line quick enough.

6. Why is there no question 6?

6 is a thumb not a finger.

Quite a few when they actually get updated.

Platoon.

Keep going.

Over-population. Any idiot who pushes their beliefs onto others.

Chicks don't wear anything in the clubs I frequent.

Happy Birthdays dudes! :headbang:

No politics between friends. :)

Probably not.

None actually. The last three I started sucked.

One billion and one!

Refer to question 2.

a) Sebastian Bach
b) Varg
c) Oprah

:err:

20. Which is your favourite song... which in turn is the most brilliant perfect song of all time?

Wishing Well by Black Sabbath! :headbang: Throw me a penny..

21. You are stranded on a desert island with Star Wars IV-VI and Lord of The Rings. You have a DVD player and enough power to play 3 of the 6 films. Which do you choose?

A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, The Two Towers.

spawn said:
2. Crushed his enemies, saw them driven before him and heard the lamentations of their women.

4. All of them, plus Eddie, management, a cook, 50 tonnes of gear and fireworks. They cant do anything without all that apparently.
2. :headbang: :headbang:

4. :lol:

dreamwatch said:

people who continue to maintain Iron Maiden as a viable musical force.

They are dumb cunts, it's their uniform.
10. Very true. :lol:

12. :lol:

angry, bitter & resentful.

Dead. I hope you're happy now.

oooh. Probably a lot of the di'anno era stuff

*shrug*

i only saw that movie once and I can't remember who was who.

oh ok

none.

there's a few but I can't think of anything right now. Kill bill maybe? I dunno i don't really give a shit.

no. follow your dreams as far as you can. After that you have the rest of your life to be bitter and resentful, but at least you can enjoy yourself for a while first.

the afl. And... I dunno maybe ummm... instead of getting rid of a 2nd thing can I just be above the law and beat a few people to death?

oh do I have to?