Another survey

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
I know how much you guys love these things, so here's another one.

1. When did you first get into Maiden?

2. Hypothetical: you're given the chance to accompany Maiden on their next 2-year world tour, but you have to spend six months in a prison cell with Tommy Lee, who hasn't been with anyone for five years and craves intimacy. Do you accept the proposal?

3. You're given the task of making Dungeon the biggest band in Australia in a year. How do you do it?

4. Which is sadder – The Trooper's obsession with 80s glam, Spiff's obsession with posting these stupid surveys every week, or Axl Rose's ego?

5. Does anyone else think America's constant warning of Australia being under a terrorist threat is just a ploy to convince us to agree to a war on Iraq, or is it just me?

6. Do you mind looking at this embarrassing rash I have?

7. If Maiden kicked Janick out of the band but still kept the three-guitar thing, who should replace him?

1. When did you first get into Maiden? 1993

2. Hypothetical: you're given the chance to accompany Maiden on their next 2-year world tour, but you have to spend six months in a prison cell with Tommy Lee, who hasn't been with anyone for five years and craves intimacy. Do you accept the proposal? I don't know anyone who would want such a thing... except maybe Troops so he can hang with one of the glam pioneers.

3. You're given the task of making Dungeon the biggest band in Australia in a year. How do you do it? Penis implants.... oh you didn't mean "biggest band" like *that* :D

4. Which is sadder – The Trooper's obsession with 80s glam, Spiff's obsession with posting these stupid surveys every week, or Axl Rose's ego? all of the above

5. Does anyone else think America's constant warning of Australia being under a terrorist threat is just a ploy to convince us to agree to a war on Iraq, or is it just me? It's just you. There are terrorists in this country ready to destroy our national icons... like the Big Pineapple

6. Do you mind looking at this embarrassing rash I have? Yes I do mind.

7. If Maiden kicked Janick out of the band but still kept the three-guitar thing, who should replace him? Any old hack who jumps around and air kicks better than he can play.

1. When did you first get into Maiden? '99 i think......yes i got into em late

2. Hypothetical: you're given the chance to accompany Maiden on their next 2-year world tour, but you have to spend six months in a prison cell with Tommy Lee, who hasn't been with anyone for five years and craves intimacy. Do you accept the proposal? ummm if there wasnt any chance of intimacy yes but otherwise......

3. You're given the task of making Dungeon the biggest band in Australia in a year. How do you do it? let them hang around with me! hahah :lol: , no that may ruin their career! hahah :cry:

4. Which is sadder – The Trooper's obsession with 80s glam, Spiff's obsession with posting these stupid surveys every week, or Axl Rose's ego? Axl Rose...i like doing these surveys and glam rules (go Troops!), so it has to be Axl

5. Does anyone else think America's constant warning of Australia being under a terrorist threat is just a ploy to convince us to agree to a war on Iraq, or is it just me? ummm.

6. Do you mind looking at this embarrassing rash I have? ......

7. If Maiden kicked Janick out of the band but still kept the three-guitar thing, who should replace him? Devin Townsend! heh

2. Hypothetical: you're given the chance to accompany Maiden on their next 2-year world tour, but you have to spend six months in a prison cell with Tommy Lee, who hasn't been with anyone for five years and craves intimacy. Do you accept the proposal?

I've always wanted to catch every disease known to man...

3. You're given the task of making Dungeon the biggest band in Australia in a year. How do you do it?

Get them to cut their hair, have Timmy grow a goatee and ress hiphop stylee (so he can be the tuff one), and make them do a tour of urban shopping malls singing their hot top ten hits!

4. Which is sadder – The Trooper's obsession with 80s glam, Spiff's obsession with posting these stupid surveys every week, or Axl Rose's ego?

80s glam, definitely ;)

5. Does anyone else think America's constant warning of Australia being under a terrorist threat is just a ploy to convince us to agree to a war on Iraq, or is it just me?

You cynic, you!

You run out of that cream, again?

7. If Maiden kicked Janick out of the band but still kept the three-guitar thing, who should replace him?

Santana!

1999 I think

Fuck no. Not for Maiden anyway :D

Dungeon condoms. Dungeon bondage gear. Dungeon branded ladies undergarments. Dungeon deoderant. Reissue all Dungeons albums with bonus tracks and new art.

Get the name out there for all to see :)

Surveys rock, 80s glam rocks, Axl doesnt realise he is a nobody without the rest of the band. No contest!

It might be, you never know I spose.

Maybe you should see one more qualified...

Mick from Slipknot :)

-94-95 ... around then .... :rolleyes:

-amm ... not with that hair style he's got :p ... lol "i'll jus take trooper along " ...

-you know that Stupid classical music Telstra has when people put you on hold ... change that with "slaaaaaaaaveeeeeee ooooooooof Love ..... na naa na nnananna ..." :lol:

-actually , having Axel in a glam band that Spiff cant stop posting serveys about ...... "ok , that wasn't funny at all :rolleyes: "

-It's just you spiff ..... "gees :rolleyes: " hehe ..

-Jesus Christ that thing is ugly ... Put it away will ya ... i mean comeon ... i just had dinner .... , but ou know , i don't think they found any treatment for those ricky marting tattos yet ....

-by all means , SLASH .....
see him drop in the middle of "Hallowed be thy name" and chuck a big solo ... :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA! How does Dungeon always end up in these things?! HAHA!

OK, here goes:

'88, I think when I heard 7th Son... I *sort of* liked 'em before but never really got into them... I got into them BIG time when our 2nd guitarist, Fletch brought his collection around and we sat there for hours just jamming away to them and listening to every one of them! HUGE fan after that! :)

Nope, got my own history to make in that time! :)

Biggest metal band or biggest band? Biggest metal band wouldn't be too hard from here! :D But biggest band... Hmmm... Betray everything we believe in and sell our souls to a major label playing throw-away rubbish only to be raped by them and dumped in a year or 2 maybe? That would do it!

Definitely Axl! What a tool!

Definitely propoganda!

Sure, just so long as I can take a pic of it and post it on www.rotten.com :D

Chris Degarmo! :)

Hmm...grade 9...which was...umm...'93

Yes, however first thing I do is make a shiv, cut his throat...thus portraying myself to the rest of the inmates as a cunt not to be fucked with, thus maintaining my arse virginity for the rest of the 6 month stay.

Invent a ray that increases a persons size by 300% and then use it on each of the band members...and then get them custom instruments made to match their size.

Axl.

I agree...and was discussing this with my missus earlier tonight.

Not at all.

Super Dave.

round 1988 Seventh Son Album

Sure i just wont bend over or anything while he is awake :p

Advertise them and convince all the litle wanna be that they are the next BIG fashion, that'll do it with out selling 'em out

W. Axl Rose

Of course its proaganda they need a scape goat and we are stupid enough to be that goat

No piss off

I dunno who do you think?

1. When did you first get into Maiden? 1989 in year 11 at high school. After shunning metal for many years, despite its peak in popularity, a mate lent me a tape of LaD on one side and 7th Son on the other. The first song i hear was Hallowed from LaD - been hooked since...

2. Hypothetical: you're given the chance to accompany Maiden on their next 2-year world tour, but you have to spend six months in a prison cell with Tommy Lee, who hasn't been with anyone for five years and craves intimacy. Do you accept the proposal? Yeah i'd do it, just gotta put the smack-down on Lee every friggin' day.

3. You're given the task of making Dungeon the biggest band in Australia in a year. How do you do it? Sleep with the person at the top of Australia's biggest commercial radio conglomerate, to ensure they get radio play....i just hope the top nob is female"

4. Which is sadder – The Trooper's obsession with 80s glam, Spiff's obsession with posting these stupid surveys every week, or Axl Rose's ego? Axl is just sad full stop

5. Does anyone else think America's constant warning of Australia being under a terrorist threat is just a ploy to convince us to agree to a war on Iraq, or is it just me? If we DO go to war with US vs Iraq, THEN we will be under threat....if we DON'T help the US, WHO will help us if we ever get attacked/invaded? We are screwed either way.

6. Do you mind looking at this embarrassing rash I have? :eek:

7. If Maiden kicked Janick out of the band but still kept the three-guitar thing, who should replace him? I honestly wish that if he left/got kicked out they'd keep the classic line up...but for the sake of this survey.....i'd say Roy Z

1. When did you first get into Maiden? - 1982

2. Hypothetical: you're given the chance to accompany Maiden on their next 2-year world tour, but you have to spend six months in a prison cell with Tommy Lee, who hasn't been with anyone for five years and craves intimacy. Do you accept the proposal? - Nope

3. You're given the task of making Dungeon the biggest band in Australia in a year. How do you do it? - Have them record a love ballad that gets used on a wedding episode of Neighbours that goes into the National Top 10. Then book them on a massive national shopping mall tour during which they never play the song, not even on 'Rove Live'. Instead, they play only either 'Legend of Huma', 'Lost in the Light' or 'Insanity's Fall'. The controvery caused by this pushes them to No. 1 with a bullet everywhere.

4. Which is sadder – The Trooper's obsession with 80s glam, Spiff's obsession with posting these stupid surveys every week, or Axl Rose's ego? - I think they're all quite sad, really.

5. Does anyone else think America's constant warning of Australia being under a terrorist threat is just a ploy to convince us to agree to a war on Iraq, or is it just me? - I think America's constant warning that America is an Iraqi target is just a ploy, so obviously I agree.

6. Do you mind looking at this embarrassing rash I have? - Can I use a telescope?

7. If Maiden kicked Janick out of the band but still kept the three-guitar thing, who should replace him? - Gary Moore or Michael Schenker

1984. School camp, my best mate puts on a tape, which happens to be Piece Of Mind. From the opening, I'm hooked.

No. I've seen enough of the Tommy Lee/Pamela Anderson videos to know not to go there....

Relocate them to Europe. Promise every year that they will tour Australia, only to back out due to 'logistical problems' each time. Release one album, then put out 17 re-releases with bonus tracks that everyone already has, box sets with 'cool collectable penis enhancer', and live tracks that no one in Australia will ever hear live.
Doesn't this work for some other band?

Are you kidding? Axl hands down!

"Excuse me, Mr Spiff? We'd like to ask you a few questions over your remarks regarding a possible ploy in the threat of war with Iraq. Would you come with us please..."

Join the dots and see what picture it makes!

Poor old Janick, still copping it from all sides.
However, to answer the question - Vivian Campbell

I always - ALWAYS! - have said that Adrian should have joined Def Leppard when Steve died and Vivian should have gone to Maiden, but nobody ever listens to me. That would have been so cool!

When I bought The Number Of The Beast in '97.

Nah I wouldn't. I don't wanna be raped by a man, and then because its Tommy Lee beaten up as well on top of that. Plus I don't wanna spend 6 months in jail.

Release Slave Of Love as a single with a great video clip and get it lots of airplay on radio and TV :D

Axl's ego :)

Probably.

*Puts on glasses*

Dunno...

1.When did you first get into Maiden? I can't remember I think it may have been around 93' that period of my life is bit of a blur:eek:
2. HypotheticalLyou're given the chance to accompany maiden on their next 2-year world tour,but you have to spend six months in a prison cell with Tommy Lee, who hasn't been with anyone for five years and craves intamacy. Do you accept the proposal?
No way...no band is worth even being stuck with him for and hour!Plus I miss the special people in my life too much:D
3.Your given the task of making Dungeon the biggest band in Australia in a year. How do you do it?
hmmm a tough one I would hate to do anything that would undermine the bands integrity which pretty much what is needed to succeed here in Australia. Send them to Europe for 4 months give them a taste of what it really is like out there. Bring them back as having succeded over there. This in turn will give them a bigger name here making people wanna know more as they have gotten in all te major world wide mags etc etc. Get them to head line M4TB if it still exists, thus making more people stand up and notice. Send them on a Australia wide tour that includes a spot on Rove.Then hopefully it will snowball from there with no need for stooping to the lowlife Australian music industry slap in the face....:cool:
4. Which is sadder- The Trooper's obsession with 80's glam,Spiff's obsession with posting these stupid surveys each week, or Axl Rose's ego?
they all are just as sad as each other for different reasons!
5. Does anyone else think America's costant warning of Australia being under terriost threat is just a ploy to convince us to agree to a war on Iraq, or is it just me?
I would have to 100% agree here.
:eek:
7. If Maiden kicked Janick out of the band but still kept the three- guitar thing, who should replace him?
this would never happen...however...actually I have no idea!

1. When did you first get into Maiden? 1981 when I came across the Killers LP with a cover of Skyhooks "Women In Uniform " only reason why I brought the LP

Nope don't want hep C .......

Constant touring of Europe, The States, Asia , and of course OZ ...

Axl's got an ego news to me..........

Yup glad I'm not in Bali ................

Don't know much about it but willing to have a look at for you...

Denis Straton

1. 1987
2. No chance
3. Promotion, promotion, promotion. Lots of radio play, TV spots, international tour support slots and a high profile record deal.
4. Axl Rose.
5. It's not just you. Dubya wants a war to boost the American economy, and will go to any lengths to get one.
6. I'll have a look. It's all right, I am a doctor. (Actually I'm a gyneacologist but this is my lunch hour.)
7. Brian May, or if he's too busy we could just clone Adrian.

W