Ooh lookee here, another SURVEY!!

Just a quick thingo - for those who didn't realise, question 9 (the one about not buying a CD for 3 weeks) was about ME. I was asking why I hadn't bought a CD and required an answer... it wasn't about why YOU haven't bought any CDs lately. :)

1. When you use a public/work toilet and wash your hands afterwards, how do you dry your hands?

a) use the paper towels
b) use the hand dryer thing
c) why wash my hands? I didn't get anything on them!
d) I don't use public/work toilets

2. Have you ever been naked or semi-naked in public? If so, please provide details. Guys, not wearing a shirt doesn't count, unless you're fat enough to have breasts that bounce around when you walk.

Hmm....not that I can remember...

3. Was the episode of Diff'rent Strokes when Arnold and the gang met Michael Knight and KITT the best-ever crossover of two great shows? If not, what was?

Before my time. :D

4. You're stuck on a deserted island with three Maiden Downunder regulars. Who do you hope it's NOT, and why?

Hmm....theres no-one on the board that I particularly despise, so that makes it hard to choose.

5. Your best male friend asks you to inspect his testicles because he thinks he might have a cancerous lump. He doesn't want to go to a doctor until he gets a second opinion and he doesn't have anyone else to turn to. Do you do it?

No, no I wouldn't.

6. Which MD BB-er has the best avatar?

Koichi's Alf and Timmy ones used to crack me up, and Spiffy's is great too. LT's one looks cool, and Troops old VV one was very fitting. :D

7. What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? Don't say "none" because everyone likes Wacko Jacko, even if it's just his early stuff.

I like alot of his stuff. The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons had some great tunes, and Michael has had dozens of awesome ones, is hard to pick a fav. 'I Want You Back', 'Can You Feel It', 'Thriller', 'Beat It', 'Billie Jean', 'Leave Me Alone', 'Smooth Criminal', 'Give Into Me', 'Scream', 'They Don't Really Care About Us', 'Stranger In Moscow', and many more! :headbang: :D

8. Did you buy Eddie's Archive?

a) Sure did!
b) No, couldn't afford it
c) No, it wasn't available at my local music emporium
d) No, I refuse to continue to oil the wheels of the Sanctuary money machine until Maiden either tours Australia again or replaces the cover art of Edward the Great

e) My girlfriend won it in a comp and gave it to me. :D

9. I haven't bought a CD in almost three weeks, and haven't felt inclined to. Why is this?

a) You're saving money
b) You have every CD you will ever want
c) There's nothing out at the moment that you feel like buying
d) Honestly, who cares?

10. Which of the following will be MD the success story of 2003?

a) Moon Child, when she releases her debut album and it tops the charts (even if it just gets to number one in Dubbo)
b) Dungeon, when they get invited to a few metal festivals in Europe and blow everyone away
c) Spiff, when he finally gets 30 registered members at www.talkmovies.net
d) Cooperman, when he wins the Nobel Prize for some subject none of us have a hope in hell of understanding
e) Smashed, when he breaking Boonie's beer-drinking record
f) Someone else Spiff can't be bothered thinking of because he's about to go to bed, when they do something that Spiff can't be bothered thinking of because he's about to go to bed (please supply your own answer)