New survey

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Time for another survey - there hasn't been much controversy lately, and so in my unofficial role of stirrer-of-excrement I figured it was high time we had some fun again.

1. What would you prefer: Maiden to release another best of, this time with one or two new tracks, a live Maiden album with Blaze, or Adrian to release another solo album with him on vocals?

2. Hypothetical: you're stuck on a desert island with five other Maiden Downunder regulars of your choice. Who are they?

3. Have you checked out www.talkmovies.net yet?

4. Which is more likely to happen in the next three years: Maiden touring Australia, Spiffy getting a full time job again, or TheTrooper getting plastic surgery to look like Vinnie Vincent?

5. Could you ever truly be friends with someone who doesn't like the Simpsons?

6. Will you buy Moony's album next year, even though it won't be metal?

7. Do you think Spiff is a rude, arrogant so-and-so who should just shut his mouth, or is he a fun-loving guy who should be encouraged to speak his mind, even if it means stepping on a few toes, because he comes up with some of the funniest things this side of... well, the funniest things EVER, to be quite honest?

8. Ever had any cool operations? Care to tell us about them (please include any gory details, although this isn't necessary)?

9. Who is more attractive - Bob Geldof, or Christina Aguilera in her current look?

10. What's more annoying - the :rolleyes: smiley or these stupid surveys?

1. What would you prefer: Maiden to release another best of, this time with one or two new tracks, a live Maiden album with Blaze, or Adrian to release another solo album with him on vocals?

Hmmm, Ill go with the live album, as the crowd will be loud :D

2. Hypothetical: you're stuck on a desert island with five other Maiden Downunder regulars of your choice. Who are they?

I dont know, hmmm..... ok:
Moony: It doesnt look like she eats much, so that helps get more on my plate while we are there, and if theres angry natives there, we can offer her to the volcano god if trouble starts :D ;)

Mark: He can probably rig up a computer and net access with some coconuts and palm fronds so I can still update my journal.

Troops: Cos his hair is so full of hairspray its easily flammable, thus good for starting fires to keep us warm.

TAS and Spiffy: If they end up killing each other (and they probably will) we can roast them on our fire of Trents hair.

Yep. Top site I say!

4. Which is more likely to happen in the next three years: Maiden touring Australia, Spiffy getting a full time job again, or TheTrooper getting plastic surgery to look like Vinnie Vincent?

The job or Troops getting the surgery...

Fuck no. What a silly question.

Yep.

7. Do you think Spiff is a rude, arrogant so-and-so who should just shut his mouth, or is he a fun-loving guy who should be encouraged to speak his mind, even if it means stepping on a few toes, because he comes up with some of the funniest things this side of... well, the funniest things EVER, to be quite honest?

Say what you like, sticks and stones and so on :D

8. Ever had any cool operations? Care to tell us about them (please include any gory details, although this isn't necessary)?

Nup.

9. Who is more attractive - Bob Geldof, or Christina Aguilera in her current look?

Aguilera looks like Dee Snider in his Twisted Sister days, its HORRIBLE!

That FUCKING smiley. I have hated it since its inception. That is all.

Adrian to release another solo album with him on vocals

the dungeon dudes (i count them as 1!), Goreripper (metal as fuck), spiff, mark and JonBonJovi or Moonchild (ey need atleast 1 women to help past the time;-)

yep! registered and posted!

TheTrooper getting plastic surgery to look like Vinnie Vincent

no

maybe, i listen to stuff outside of metal so im not narrow minded :)

do what ya want dude! nothing really worries me.

not really...

christina aguilera is hidiously ugly.....

10. What's more annoying - the smiley or these stupid surveys?

probably the smilies :rolleyes:

You know, if I was on the island, I could catch things to eat in my mesh top.

1. Adrian album.

2. Goreripper, Trooper, Spawn, Mark, Lord Timmeh.

3. No.

4. Spiff job.

5. Yes. I hear about Simpsons TOO MUCH, bloody idiot friend crap on and on about it... bah...

6. No.

7. Yes. Both of them.

8. I had this puss sack cut out of my head. I got really big and then exploded, they numbed it, and sliced away. Really itchy...

9. Christina. I'd hit it.

10. :rolleyes:

[color=#AOEOOA]1. It'd have to be another Live album, can never have enough Live Maiden stuff

2. I'm already stuck on an Island will most of the MD people, I wish they'd leave my island.

3. No and I don't intend to go to talkmovies either.

4. Maiden will never tour Oz prolly, Spif is a lazy sumbitch, so it'd have to be Trent getting the Vincent looks and then trying to get into clubs claiming he's 'famous'.

5. There are people who don't like the Simpsons?

6. I'll download it from Kazaa

7. Spiff needs to make more stupid threads so we end up wth less of those threads about that Dungeon band.

8. no. It basically involved me doing nothing/

9. Dead heat between them and a rotting carcass.

10. Neither, I don't really let the smilies load on pages anyway.[/color]

ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamwatch, Spiff, Moonchild, Kem, Spawn

Once or twice :p

Spiff getting a job

I have, but found it difficult...

Hell no, I expect a freebie! :p

Both, really :D

Only me appendix out.

Bob - what a fox!

:rolleyes:!

Originally posted by Moon Child

No

:lol: I dont know why, but that made me laugh out loud. Would you buy it if it WAS metal Moony? :))

1. Adrian solo
2. Doesn't matter who, as long as I have plenty of books to read.
3. Certainly, and recommended it to other people too.
4. Spiff getting a job, ideally in customer service or a complaints department somewhere :).
5. I've managed it to some degree.
6. Yup.
7. Both in equal parts, which is why I talk to him.
8. Had my hamstrings done when I was four. Exactly what I had done to them I can't remember, since I was unconscious at the time. Still got the scars though.
9. CHRISTINA! (Two words: Wal-lop)
10. Neither

W

Probably an Adrian release. I've got a couple of bootlegs of Blaze with Maiden, which are good, but bring on A.S.a.P...

Spiff, to continue polling us.
Troops, to keep glamming us.
Spawny, to keep Iced Earth-ing us.
Mark, to keep moderating us.
Salty, to keep DT-ing us.

Yes. Yes I have.

Surprisingly, probably Spiff getting full time work!

No. No I couldn't.

I just assumed we'd be cast out if we didn't!

Mmmm....yes or no...

Appendix at age 7. That's about it. So, no.

Sir Bob, methinks.

:rolleyes:

Alrighty then...!

Hey, I wouldn't buy any of those so knock yourselves out, guys! HAHA!

Tania and Tanya (hey, it's a desert island - gotta have pretty girls there in skimpy bikinis! HAHA!), Trent and Tonci (to chat about metal with) and Spawny... just to get him out of the damn house! HAHAHA!

Yep! :)

I hear Trent's already booked the surgery... HAHA!

Wow - is there anyone in the world that doesn't like The Simpsons?! Let's get 'em! :mad:

I'm gonna use my cunning Jedi mind tricks to make her give me one... failing that, ABSOLUTELY! (I heard a sneak preview of it when I was in Brisbane and it's simply breathtaking!)

Yes.

HAHAHAHA!

Let's set the scene... big hill... 10yo boy on bike... parked car... short attention span... OWWWWWWWWWWW!!! You never know pain until you have a scrotum wound! HAHAHAHA!

Noooo! *tries to think of that desert island again* Damn you for a mental image about either of them! ARRGGHH!

Hey! The :rolleyes: smiley rocks! How else are you supposed to look sarcastic and arrogant? Remember, it's me - how am I supposed to express myself without that? HAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Lord Tim
Spawny... just to get him out of the damn house! HAHAHA!

[/B]

:lol: Ill draw a square in the sand and never leave it the whole time im there :D

More re-issues! :headbang:

You all smell.

No. Was I meant too?

Maiden must tour Australia.

Yes, if they didn't smell.

Sure will! Probably not for myself, but I'll give it a listen.

Spiff is cool. :)

Ingrown toe-nail twice removed. Lots of puss.

Christina wrote the lyrics and co-produced her latest album. That's much more than I've ever done! Creativity is attractive.

Surveys are cool too. :)

The live album with Blaze. Blaze rules. :)

hmm...

LT , Stu and Coops - A desert island can be very boring, so I might as well have someone to teach me how to play guitar properly!
Stevo and Dakk - then when I can play, I gotta have someone to jam with! :D

I have.

Spiffy getting a job, when he pulls his finger out. ;) :D

I could, but it may result in arguements, and uncomfortable silences when they don't understand the quotes I use. :lol:

I probably won't buy it, but I will be damn interested in hearing it. :)

Regulars on this BB should be free to say what they like (within reason) and what Spiffy comes up with is in reason. :)

...though LT's response had me in tears. :lol:

Many. A few years ago I crashed a motorbike, and broke my left leg, dislocated both my knees (which they only found out about once I started trying to walk again), and had a 3 to 4 inch puncture in my shoulder from wire that I landed near. A few steel pins in my leg (they've been removed since) and having the shoulder wound drained of all the mucase over a few days was quite gross, and when I had the pins in there, you could feel them through the skin of my leg, haha.
Left me with a few nice scars anyway. :lol:

Another one I had was ear surgery when I was younger (9 or 10 or something), and they had to open my head right up, so I was left with a scar from 11 stitches on the back of my head behind my ear.

Spawn, that had me in tears! Dee Snider! :lol:

The smiley is great when used in the right situation. :D

Someone even made a website about it Blitzy! (I realised she looked like him before that though, as I bought the greatest hits of TS and it was too obvious to miss!)

Adrian :D

Hmmmm, one of them definitely has to be Trent. Plus Timmahhhhh, Spiff, Marky and Moony. Tonci doesn't mind missing out, I live with him everryyyyyyyyyday :D

Nope.

Probably not the most likely but plastic surgery on Trent would be a bit of a hoot :)
I'd book on Spiffy getting a full-time job again.

Oh yeah I think so.

If I have enough money :cry:

Well I've met the Spiffmeister and I think he's a jolly good chap.

Na, apart from getting a dislocated shoulder knocked back into place.

My dirty socks.

Neither really, if I don't want to read something I just don't read it :)

A new Adrian album

Mark - I want him all to myself. :)

Yes, and what a fine website it is. Almost as fine as www.mygroovywedding.com :D

Spiffy getting a full time job.

No.

No, but I will steal it. Just kidding Moony! :D

Definately C.

No.

Bob Geldof

That bloody smilie. :mad: