Survey time!

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Yep, another survey for y'all. Please copy all the questions so I don't have to scroll up and down wondering what question you're answering. :)

1. What was the first metal CD you ever bought?
2. You get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to move to a beautiful country (not Australia) where you would experience happiness for the rest of your life... but there's no metal scene there and all the CD stores are lousy and no bands ever tour there (although Maiden say they really want to go). Do you go?
3. Have you heard Queensryche's "Operation: Mindcrime", and if so do you agree that it is a frickin' classic?
4. Is Arch Enemy's "Wages of Sin" the best damn album of the year? If not, what is?
5. What's your favourite dirty joke?
6. If Sebastian Bach joins that band that Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum are forming, will it be a great band or what?
7. Do these trousers make my butt look big?
8. Guys, who do you think the most beautiful woman in the world is? And you're not allowed to mention your significant others. Girls, you can say the most handsome man if you're that way inclined.
9. Are you disappointed at what an anti-climax the whole Maiden song poll ended up being?
10. Have you voted in the Online Metal Awards yet? It's at www.onlinemetalawards.com if you haven't noticed all the adverts for it yet!!

The black album I think...

2. You get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to move to a beautiful country (not Australia) where you would experience happiness for the rest of your life... but there's no metal scene there and all the CD stores are lousy and no bands ever tour there (although Maiden say they really want to go). Do you go?

Hell yeah, just the lady who formerly caught my bus and I and ill just order cds through the net. Ooooh heaven is a place on Earth....

3. Have you heard Queensryche's "Operation: Mindcrime", and if so do you agree that it is a frickin' classic?

Yes and kinda. Dont listen to it much, great album though! Very atmospheric.

4. Is Arch Enemy's "Wages of Sin" the best damn album of the year? If not, what is?

No of course not, the Murderdolls cd is by far!

I dont mean to call her easy, but before Jezebel moved there, Sodom was known for its pottery!

6. If Sebastian Bach joins that band that Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum are forming, will it be a great band or what?

Not as good as if Axl joined it I think.

You need a photo of your ass Spiffy! Like the one I have of mine! :)

8. Guys, who do you think the most beautiful woman in the world is? And you're not allowed to mention your significant others. Girls, you can say the most handsome man if you're that way inclined.

The lady who formerly caught my bus. She is first, daylight second folks.

9. Are you disappointed at what an anti-climax the whole Maiden song poll ended up being?

Not really, it was something to do, and thats always good.

10. Have you voted in the Online Metal Awards yet? It's at www.onlinemetalawards.com if you haven't noticed all the adverts for it yet!!

Yes.

[color=#AOEOOA]1. I think it was Metallica's self titled release.
2. No
3. Yes and it is brilliance. In my top 10 of all time easily, probably in my top 3.
4. Haven't heard all of it, from what I've heard it's good. Plus the Dungeon release was damn fine also.
5. What did the vampire say to his teacher.
See you next period. (poor taste I know)
6. Dunno, don't really care.
7. Spiffy, your butt looks big in anything, liposuction is the way of the future for you.
8. I know what she looks like but I can't remember her name. Damn my mind, it's probably not important anyway.
9. I expected such a finale. So it's not really an anticlimax.
10. No since I'm busy.[/color]

Kiss - Double Platinum

I can't imagine living anywhere else but Melbourne anyway. It's the best. I'd love to travel to heaps of other places but don't wanna live anywhere else, regardless of whether or not there is a metal scene.

Damn straight! Got it on vinyl last summer and it automatically becaame one of my fave albums ever.

I haven't heard it. Not a fan. Best albums this year are new Poison & Dungeon for me.

I dunno there are lots...

Yep. Far better than the current "Guns N Roses" or so they call themselves. And Baz is a million times better than Axl too.

I told you that buttless leather pants didn't suit you but you just don't listen do you. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm I don't know there are lots hehe. Heaps of ones that are beautiful in their own ways, you can't really choose just 1.

Nope... it was expected

Nope.

1. What was the first metal CD you ever bought? Best Of Black Sabbath.

2. You get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to move to a beautiful country (not Australia) where you would experience happiness for the rest of your life... but there's no metal scene there and all the CD stores are lousy and no bands ever tour there (although Maiden say they really want to go). Do you go? No.

3. Have you heard Queensryche's "Operation: Mindcrime", and if so do you agree that it is a frickin' classic? Classic yes, because everyone loves it, I don't think it's AMAZING, but good still...

4. Is Arch Enemy's "Wages of Sin" the best damn album of the year? If not, what is? No. Dream Theater.

5. What's your favourite dirty joke? Jokes aren't funny, I don't have one.

6. If Sebastian Bach joins that band that Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum are forming, will it be a great band or what? I might download a song or something... they'd be ok...

7. Do these trousers make my butt look big? Maybe if you put them on for a change... :oops:

8. Guys, who do you think the most beautiful woman in the world is? And you're not allowed to mention your significant others. Girls, you can say the most handsome man if you're that way inclined. A girl at work, who I think I am falling muchly in love with her. Wont say her name though...

9. Are you disappointed at what an anti-climax the whole Maiden song poll ended up being? Yes.

10. Have you voted in the Online Metal Awards yet? It's at www.onlinemetalawards.com if you haven't noticed all the adverts for it yet!! Already done... I put Dungeon as best band... so they better win...

And Justice for All

2. You get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to move to a beautiful
country (not Australia) where you would experience happiness for the rest of your life... but there's no metal scene there and all the CD stores are lousy and no bands ever tour there (although Maiden say they really want to go). Do you go?

Yeah, fuckin why not! If I am happy, I am sure I will be rich so therefore I can travel to see bands all the time!

So Are you REEAADDY!!!! For Operation Mindcrime! A classic album! A fuckin awesome album. I love every single song, but Suite Sister Mary rules :headbang: Mary my lady of pain... always alone!! Blind you search for the truth!! Oh fuck yeah!!

Who shot who in the what now?!

What do you call smurf cum??

SMOOF!

Nah.

Yeah..

3 Little words.... Jennifer... Love.... Hewitt! I am in love with her!

Fuckin Oath.... oh wait, I didn't take part in it cause Spiff called me an idiot. :)

Sure... why not

Piece Of Mind by Iron Maiden

Nah. Happiness is overrated...

IMHO, the 4th best album of all time. Just bloody brilliant

I wouldn't like to say which album is the "best". My favourite is Dio's Killing The Dragon

What's the difference between menstrual blood and sand? You can't gargle sand...

Don't know. It'll certainly be interesting, much like Audioslave's coming together of two different species...

Can't tell for the laughter

Laugh all you want, but Steffi Graf is the one!

No, I enjoyed it. My favourite didn't get up, but what the hell!

Yep!

OK, here goes!

Well, it was a record not a CD but it was Rage For Order by Queensryche.

Provided I can still make music and fly out to whatever country I like to go on tour and see bands when I like, then absolutely! But if I can't do that, then no. Music is my life and I couldn't live without it...

"Speak the word", brother Spiff! Amen! :D

I really gotta hear that one properly but mine is Soilwork's Natural Born Chaos.

Q. Why do gay guys wear ribbed condoms?
A. For traction in the mud! :lol:

Ask Trent! ;) HAHA!

Well, I didn't want to say...!

Well, if we're just talking about famous people, Natalie Portman! Num-num-num!! :)

There was a poll? ;) :D

No not yet! I still haven't had time to do that! Soon! :)

1. The Radios - Live / First metalcd: Fear of the Dark
2. NO! No decent music means that the beer will suck!
3. No and no...
4. Opeth - Deliverance or Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence, don't know it yet...
5. God is coming!
6. Oh fuckin yeah! BTW, Izzy Stradlin is also in, didn't knew about Matt Sorum...
7. Can we consider to say no? :D
8. Christina Scabbia :hotjump: suits me fine! (singer Lacuna Coil)
9. Fuck yes! I should 've been here earlier :mad: BTW is started something similiar at the Anathema-forum :D
10. I did! and I'm surprised I had an answer on each question :eek:

1st CD - WASP - The Headless Children
1st Album (Record) - Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind

Hell yeah. With my tastes there'll be something in the music stores anyway, and I never see bands now :) And beautiful country means broadband internet, doesn't it?

Yes and Meh.

I'm not sure I've got a contender. Oh wait, A Rise To Power has sprung to mind. I don't think I've got anything else that was released this year. Nothing metally anyway. Tom Waits - Blood Money would be right up there if we weren't talking metal.

How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb. Two....

It will have the potential of a quite reasonable band. I'm not making any judgements until I hear something.

Yeah, but at least it takes the attention away from your face.

8. Guys, who do you think the most beautiful woman in the world is?

It depends on who I'm looking at at the time.

Final result was a given, but there were some interesting results in the elimination rounds.

No. I tried to earlier, but it wasn't December and it wouldn't let me.

GNR - APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION
if i get to fuck super hot chicks and become rich then fuck, as Spawn said i'll order everything through the internet
yes i agree its one hell of a fucking classic, i myself love the 2nd track
it's up there but i don't, so much good shit was released this year, like Meshuggah's - Nothing
A man was in a doctors office and the doctor walked in and said, ok what do you need today sir. The man pulled down his pants and showed the doctor his beat up, bruised, and bleading penis. The doctor said, damn how did you do that? The man said well I live in a trailor, and every night I have noticed that the woman in the trailor next to mine at exactally 9:00pm, she moves her rug where there is a hole in the floor, she sticks a hot dog in the hole and masterbates with it. So one day I got an idea at 8:45pm I would go under her trailor and when she put the hot dog in the hole I would pull it out and stick my penis in the hole. So that night I did, and it was going great untill someone knocked on the door and she tried to kick it under the oven!
i heard the song with Brad Cox (hahaha cox) and it sounded quite average, so i'd have to say i prefer the new GNR at the moment
7. Do these trousers make my butt look big? THATS ONE HUGE ARSE
i would have to go with sysmese twins, one side would be Jennifer Love Hewitt the other side would be Natalie Portman
joined it late
i have absolutely no idea as to what to put so no

Load :eek:

We're all already there man

Heard it, yes. Frickin' classic, no.

No. Something else I guess.

Something dirty I suppose.

As always, it depends on the songs. 'Pleasing' sounded ok.

Yes.

I love them all!

Yes and no. You could have at least developed a crappy game to help market the polls ending.

No. I had noticed but cared very little. I'll do it when I feel like it, so quit bugging me! :mad:

Fear Of The Dark

Can't be any worse than living down under - we've got the same situation already

Nah, not my cup of tea

Wages Of Sin sux serious ass. Album of the year: Remedy lane - POS

Can't think of any off the top of my head...

Only if they don't play shit!

You have no idea.

Depends if I've got the beer goggles on or not. :)

Not really, didn't expect much anyway

If I think of it later I might be inclined to follow the link - the ads don't do much for me.

Metallica - ...And Justice For All

Yes. The internet will suffice. :)

Have actually never found a copy of it! Though I have only been looking the last few months or so. Will get it some time soon. :)

Another cd on my want list. I have heard some stuff that I like, so I will get it. I'd say its pretty good. :)

Q. What did the paedophile say when released from prison?
A. I feel like a kid again!

:lol:

Potential, yes. They could end up suprising everyone and being great, and having a hit album, or just plain sucking.

Umm....ahh...err.....they look arr...fine. :p

Theres too many lovely ladies out there to choose. :D

Not at all. A similar result to what was expected. I can't wait for the next set of polls Spiffy. :)

Yes, I have. :)

I think it was Paranoid...although I can't really remember :)

Guaranteed super duper happiness...sure. There's always mail order and bootlegs :)

YES and YES

Bought the new Opeth today and currently listening to it 1st time right now. We'll see :)

Pretty much anything that comes out of LT's mouth.

You got me.

Never! :)

Why that would be Fabio, the most beautiful man in the cosmos. Including all the black holes.

I never even kept track of it :)

Nope :)

1. What was the first metal CD you ever bought? I actually think it was Guns 'n' roses -Lies not entirely sure very long time ago. But I do remember buying poison Open Up and Say Ahh around the same time
2. You get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to move to a beautiful country (not Australia) where you would experience happiness for the rest of your life... but there's no metal scene there and all the CD stores are lousy and no bands ever tour there (although Maiden say they really want to go). Do you go? NO too many things to miss!
3. Have you heard Queensryche's "Operation: Mindcrime", and if so do you agree that it is a frickin' classic? I love it!
4. Is Arch Enemy's "Wages of Sin" the best damn album of the year? If not, what is? don't like Arch Enemy really so can't answer this one....but have to agree with LT in regards to Soilwork's Natural Born Chaos is way up there at the top!
A boy fell in the mud!
6. If Sebastian Bach joins that band that Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum are forming, will it be a great band or what? Has the potential to be great but many bands have had the potential and failed greatly.
7. Do these trousers make my butt look big? What trousers????
8. Guys, who do you think the most beautiful woman in the world is? And you're not allowed to mention your significant others. Girls, you can say the most handsome man if you're that way inclined. Angelina Jolie and Liv Tyler are my babelicious dream girls
9. Are you disappointed at what an anti-climax the whole Maiden song poll ended up being? Lost interest half way became bored by it all!
10. Have you voted in the Online Metal Awards yet? It's at www.onlinemetalawards.com if you haven't noticed all the adverts for it yet!! Not as yet.But will soon.

1. What was the first metal CD you ever bought? - 'Stay Hungry' by Twisted Sister was the first metal record I ever bought. The first metal CD I bought was '...And Justice For All'

2. You get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to move to a beautiful country (not Australia) where you would experience happiness for the rest of your life... but there's no metal scene there and all the CD stores are lousy and no bands ever tour there (although Maiden say they really want to go). Do you go? - No. Without metal, I couldn't have happiness all the rest of my life.

3. Have you heard Queensryche's "Operation: Mindcrime", and if so do you agree that it is a frickin' classic? - Yes. Yes. Induitably.

4. Is Arch Enemy's "Wages of Sin" the best damn album of the year? If not, what is? - It's gotta be close. Dungeon and Dark Tranquillity come pretty close, too

5. What's your favourite dirty joke? - The man fell in the mud.

6. If Sebastian Bach joins that band that Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum are forming, will it be a great band or what? - It certainly would have potential.

7. Do these trousers make my butt look big? - Yes

8. Guys, who do you think the most beautiful woman in the world is? And you're not allowed to mention your significant others. Girls, you can say the most handsome man if you're that way inclined. - Liv Tyler

9. Are you disappointed at what an anti-climax the whole Maiden song poll ended up being? - lost interest before the end.

10. Have you voted in the Online Metal Awards yet? It's at www.onlinemetalawards.com if you haven't noticed all the adverts for it yet!! - No. Shame on me.