A new survey!!

1. Once George W. Bush has killed Iraq, who will he set his sights towards next?
Icarus said:
Who really knows what the crazee foo is gonna do next :err:
What he said.

2. Hypothetical: three of your closest friends will be killed in a horrible way unless you go on television and lick the sweaty scrotum of Harold from Neighbours. Do you do it?
JonBonJovi said:
My friends can die....Yes I am a bitch and selfish i ain't goin' on telly to lick some fat barstard any where!
What she said.

3. Have you become a premium UM member yet? If not, do you think you will in the future? Do you even know what I'm talking about?
Sydo said:
In da future..
What he said.

4. Anyone seeing Bruce Springsteen at any of his Australian shows?
phlogiston said:
Yes, I'm sure someone is.
What he said.

5. So, did you miss the surveys?
The Trooper said:
It just didn't feel like Maiden Downunder for a while there without them
Goreripper said:
Yes. Strangely, I do, but I have to say this isn't one of your better ones, Spiffo
What they said.

6. You know what's sad? When a cricketer can be frowned upon for showing honesty and integrity by walking when he knew he was out. Did Gilchrist do the right thing?
Icarus said:
No idea what he actually did. Dont follow cricket at all...
What he said.

7. Whatever happened to Tough As Steel?
Icarus said:
Dunno...Spiff did you hire a hitman? :)
What he said.

8. Would you walk down the main road of your city completely naked in the middle of the day if it meant that Iron Maiden would tour Australia?
spawn said:
Not for Iron Maiden, no :)
What he said.

1. Once George W. Bush has killed Iraq, who will he set his sights towards next?

Somewhere small and easy to attack... maybe Andorra. :)

2. Hypothetical: three of your closest friends will be killed in a horrible way unless you go on television and lick the sweaty scrotum of Harold from Neighbours. Do you do it?

Yes.

3. Have you become a premium UM member yet? If not, do you think you will in the future? Do you even know what I'm talking about?

Yes.

No.

Yes.

6. You know what's sad? When a cricketer can be frowned upon for showing honesty and integrity by walking when he knew he was out. Did Gilchrist do the right thing?

I have no idea what you are talking about.:)

Dunno.

8. Would you walk down the main road of your city completely naked in the middle of the day if it meant that Iron Maiden would tour Australia?

No.

dreamwatch said:

Somewhere small and easy to attack... maybe Andorra. :)

Those poor goats and rabbits. What'd they ever do to anyone, other than provide warm, furry cardigans?

Spiffy's Ego :)
If it was Harold, you know I'd do it anyway

3. Have you become a premium UM member yet? If not, do you think you will in the future? Do you even know what I'm talking about? No,I spend my money on Premium alcohol

5. So, did you miss the surveys?sorta

u know what's sad? When a cricketer can be frowned upon for showing honesty and integrity by walking when he knew he was out. Did Gilchrist do the right thing?

dead
ould you walk down the main road of your city completely naked in the middle of the day if it meant that Iron Maiden would tour Australia?yes

Whichever country has what the US wants most.

Yeah baby.

Will do when I've got the dosh!

Too damned expensive.

For sure.

Fuck yeah.

Having his steel rod reinforced.

I do it anyway.

Vietnam - well they lost that one .

Only if its televised , he shaves and asks nicely , it may boost ratings......

No - No idea ..........

No ........

Yes Indeedy..........

Yes and on The Fat that bird was the only one who stuck up for Gilly..........

Morphed back to Aussie Dave........ Have;nt seen him so a while , must give him a ring.......

Backwards on my hands .............Yes