Another survey

3. You're given the task of making Dungeon the biggest band in Australia in a year. How do you do it?

[color=#AOEOOA]Kill every other band in Australia, you know it's the only way.[/color]

4. Which is sadder – The Trooper's obsession with 80s glam, Spiff's obsession with posting these stupid surveys every week, or Axl Rose's ego?

[color=#AOEOOA]It'd be a tie.[/color]

5. Does anyone else think America's constant warning of Australia being under a terrorist threat is just a ploy to convince us to agree to a war on Iraq, or is it just me?

[color=#AOEOOA]Where is this America you speak of?[/color]

6. Do you mind looking at this embarrassing rash I have?

[color=#AOEOOA]Again?[/color]

7. If Maiden kicked Janick out of the band but still kept the three-guitar thing, who should replace him?

[color=#AOEOOA]Lars Ulrich.[/color]

Late 1984/Early 1985 spent hours in Utopia records(the original one in Martin Place)listening to metal and looking at album covers(didn't have much money back then)and of course seeing the Live After Death tour early 1985 at the Hordern pavillion in Sydney!!!

1. When did you first get into Maiden?

Properly......hmmm maybe 1999.

2. Hypothetical: you're given the chance to accompany Maiden on their next 2-year world tour, but you have to spend six months in a prison cell with Tommy Lee, who hasn't been with anyone for five years and craves intimacy. Do you accept the proposal?

Nah fuck that.

3. You're given the task of making Dungeon the biggest band in Australia in a year. How do you do it?

Naked wrestling before the show.

4. Which is sadder – The Trooper's obsession with 80s glam, Spiff's obsession with posting these stupid surveys every week, or Axl Rose's ego?

Axl.

5. Does anyone else think America's constant warning of Australia being under a terrorist threat is just a ploy to convince us to agree to a war on Iraq, or is it just me?

I'm not sure now.

6. Do you mind looking at this embarrassing rash I have?

So the massage I gave you didn't work?

7. If Maiden kicked Janick out of the band but still kept the three-guitar thing, who should replace him?

Banjo Patterson