Ooh lookee here, another SURVEY!!

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Yep, that time of the fortnight again. Answer the following questions, and you MIGHT win a prize (can't promise anything though).

Oh, and one more thing - OI, WRATHCHILD, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO THIS APPLIES TO!! CUT AND PASTE THE QUESTIONS SO I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP SCROLLING UP AND SEEING WHAT QUESSIE YOU'RE ANSWERING! I'M BEGGING YA!! :mad:

*ahem*

Here goes.

1. When you use a public/work toilet and wash your hands afterwards, how do you dry your hands?

a) use the paper towels
b) use the hand dryer thing
c) why wash my hands? I didn't get anything on them!
d) I don't use public/work toilets

2. Have you ever been naked or semi-naked in public? If so, please provide details. Guys, not wearing a shirt doesn't count, unless you're fat enough to have breasts that bounce around when you walk.

3. Was the episode of Diff'rent Strokes when Arnold and the gang met Michael Knight and KITT the best-ever crossover of two great shows? If not, what was?

4. You're stuck on a deserted island with three Maiden Downunder regulars. Who do you hope it's NOT, and why?

5. Your best male friend asks you to inspect his testicles because he thinks he might have a cancerous lump. He doesn't want to go to a doctor until he gets a second opinion and he doesn't have anyone else to turn to. Do you do it?

6. Which MD BB-er has the best avatar?

7. What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? Don't say "none" because everyone likes Wacko Jacko, even if it's just his early stuff.

8. Did you buy Eddie's Archive?

a) Sure did!
b) No, couldn't afford it
c) No, it wasn't available at my local music emporium
d) No, I refuse to continue to oil the wheels of the Sanctuary money machine until Maiden either tours Australia again or replaces the cover art of Edward the Great

9. I haven't bought a CD in almost three weeks, and haven't felt inclined to. Why is this?

a) You're saving money
b) You have every CD you will ever want
c) There's nothing out at the moment that you feel like buying
d) Honestly, who cares?

10. Which of the following will be MD the success story of 2003?

a) Moon Child, when she releases her debut album and it tops the charts (even if it just gets to number one in Dubbo)
b) Dungeon, when they get invited to a few metal festivals in Europe and blow everyone away
c) Spiff, when he finally gets 30 registered members at www.talkmovies.net
d) Cooperman, when he wins the Nobel Prize for some subject none of us have a hope in hell of understanding
e) Smashed, when he breaking Boonie's beer-drinking record
f) Someone else Spiff can't be bothered thinking of because he's about to go to bed, when they do something that Spiff can't be bothered thinking of because he's about to go to bed (please supply your own answer)

1. When you use a public/work toilet and wash your hands afterwards, how do you dry your hands?

a) use the paper towels
d) I don't use public/work toilets But when I'm drunk I do and I dry them on my jeans.

2. Have you ever been naked or semi-naked in public? If so, please provide details. Guys, not wearing a shirt doesn't count, unless you're fat enough to have breasts that bounce around when you walk.

No

3. Was the episode of Diff'rent Strokes when Arnold and the gang met Michael Knight and KITT the best-ever crossover of two great shows? If not, what was?

Haven't seen it hehe. However I imagine it would be the best. Knight Rider rules!

4. You're stuck on a deserted island with three Maiden Downunder regulars. Who do you hope it's NOT, and why?

This is a hard question to answer without being mean! Um... any 3 guys coz I want 3 girls to take turns with. :p

5. Your best male friend asks you to inspect his testicles because he thinks he might have a cancerous lump. He doesn't want to go to a doctor until he gets a second opinion and he doesn't have anyone else to turn to. Do you do it?

I'd say "see a doctor big boy I'm not going near that thing"

Me! Motley Crue in '84 wooooo!

7. What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? Don't say "none" because everyone likes Wacko Jacko, even if it's just his early stuff.

THRILLER!!!!!

a) Sure did!
d) No, I refuse to continue to oil the wheels of the Sanctuary money machine until Maiden either tours Australia again or replaces the cover art of Edward the Great

9. I haven't bought a CD in almost three weeks, and haven't felt inclined to. Why is this?

a) You're saving money
d) Honestly, who cares?

a) Moon Child, when she releases her debut album and it tops the charts (even if it just gets to number one in Dubbo)
b) Dungeon, when they get invited to a few metal festivals in Europe and blow everyone away

d) Cooperman, when he wins the Nobel Prize for some subject none of us have a hope in hell of understanding
f) Someone else Spiff can't be bothered thinking of because he's about to go to bed, when they do something that Spiff can't be bothered thinking of because he's about to go to bed (please supply your own answer)

Dungeon I can see happening more probably just because both Dungeon and Tania are extremely talented but it is the metal scene where the talent counts to making it. Tania certainly has the talent but making it as a pop artist is about trends, money and advertising unfortunately.

If Tania is able to get the recognition she deserves and break into the scene, hers will be a bigger success story than Dungeon's coz she could make it huge, but it is harder because record companies are more likely to push 17 year olds posing as skaters or talentless manufactured boy bands and girl groups.

b) use the hand dryer thing... it's the law at my work

2. Have you ever been naked or semi-naked in public? If so, please provide details. Guys, not wearing a shirt doesn't count, unless you're fat enough to have breasts that bounce around when you walk. At home yeah. And down in the bush part out back... but that's not public... so no...

3. Was the episode of Diff'rent Strokes when Arnold and the gang met Michael Knight and KITT the best-ever crossover of two great shows? If not, what was? Didn't see it

4. You're stuck on a deserted island with three Maiden Downunder regulars. Who do you hope it's NOT, and why? I love you all.

5. Your best male friend asks you to inspect his testicles because he thinks he might have a cancerous lump. He doesn't want to go to a doctor until he gets a second opinion and he doesn't have anyone else to turn to. Do you do it? No. I'd be worried and make him go to the doctor.

6. Which MD BB-er has the best avatar? Me... errrrr... I am not sure who else has one I like... Gorerippers is hardcore, phlogs is funny... but mines the best...

7. What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? Don't say "none" because everyone likes Wacko Jacko, even if it's just his early stuff. I haven't heard much. I don't really like it. I only remember Smooth Criminal because of AAF's pimping on the radio...

e) It's at the shop, just wanna spend money on other things...

b) Dungeon, when they get invited to a few metal festivals in Europe and blow everyone away ... I really hope for that one

a) use the paper towels

nope

never saw it

hmmm...dunno

Doctor is the person to give a better opinion than me. I dont think I could go on after seeing one of my mates nads close up.

I really should make one sometime...then it would be me :)

At the moment its smooth criminal...mostly for the video...but it is an awesome song. I love all his big early hits...and jackson 5 stuff rocks too

a) Sure did!

a) You're saving money
d) Honestly, who cares?

When my artwork becomes huge and sought after and I am able to actually sell the stuff to make a living.

a) use the paper towels
Or the hand dryer if theres no towels.

Nope, never.

Id say so, I cant think of a better one, maybe a Hem-Man and She-Ra episode, that was a big deal when I was a kid, but you really cant beat Knight Rider.

:lol: Spiffy at his shit stirring best :D
Ill actually answer it unlike everyone else :D
Xena: Obviously id get tired of being yelled at :)
Troops: Because if I hear one more thing about VV ill neck myself :D
Ironcross: Because he would just disappear and then id have noone to talk to at all :eek:

Nope. F**king go to a doctor you idiot!

It used to be Koichi with Alf, but I dont know whot he current reigning champion is.

Billie Jean id say, but just about anything he did in the 80s r0xx0rs.

a) Sure did! To be honest I only bought it for the cool biscuit tin.

You need a rest after having been going at it for so long probably!

It will happen Spiffy, dont you worry! First 30 members, then world domination, remember that. Thats how it always works.

a) use the paper towels

yeah, it was a bet to run across cavil avenue (in surfers paradise) after I won an Australian medal.

hell yeah!!!

Spiff - too many of these pain-in-the-ass surveys :)
Spawn - I don't think I could handle all that talk about IE
... not sure about a third one

No fucking way am i playing with some dudes balls

Spiff!!!

a) Sure did!

a) You're saving money
d) Honestly, who cares?

Originally posted by Seventh Son

Spawn - I don't think I could handle all that talk about IE

But 7th, they are GREAT :D

(Did you really run across a street naked? :eek: )

a) use the paper towels

Good Lord, no. I'm rarely naked in private unless there's a shower involved.

Space Ghost *and* The Herculoids!

Anyone who's likely to punch me out because I don't like Dream Theater

That's what his girlfriend is for

Soilworker

Beat it, because of Mr Edward VH's guitar solo :headbang:

W

Originally posted by Spiff

no..

ive seen it but cant remember it

i dont care

id tell him to do to a Doctor

has to be me... :lol:

He fuckin rules, most of his stuff in the 80's rocked

e) i have no money to spend

Wipe them on my pants

Yes. I had to run around the block starkers for a bet. That's why I don't gamble anymore.

The one where KITT kidnapped Arnold and drove under a truck, and exploded.

Spiff. Everyday I'd have to do a bloody survey.
Someone else.
Someone else else.

No. If you want a second opinion, get it from a medical professional.

Me. Soilworker's is also cool.

Beat It.

With all the promos I get, I don't need to. :p

Me. When my book comes out in Europe.

Wipe hands on clothes

About 2 weeks ago I walked home from the pub with my ex..... We didn't make it home.

3. Was the episode of Diff'rent Strokes when Arnold and the gang met Michael Knight and KITT the best-ever crossover of two great shows?

Sure.... Why not

Spawn - For his sake more than mine, because he would get terribly burnt. Those Mesh Shirts arnt SPF safe y'know.

Smashed - No beer and no TV make Smashed something something...... Go Mad? Don't mind if I do!

Bobbi Rockfella - Because he just shits me.

I have seen Tomcats :)

What's an avatar?

I havnt heard the song 'None', so I wouldnt say that one anyway, but I do like Beat It. Thriller is cool too... especially the badass film clip

Cant afford the fucker

Broke, and I have to go to Utopia to buy cd's, and I couldnt be bothered to get the train

Me..... Just because

Originally posted by Spruce Goose

Spawn - For his sake more than mine, because he would get terribly burnt. Those Mesh Shirts arnt SPF safe y'know.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So nice of you to care :D Who the hell is Bobbi Rockefellar?

a) use the paper towels
or

nope
umm YES OH WOW THAT EPISODE GAVE ME SUCH A HEAD RUSH
4. You're stuck on a deserted island with four:D Maiden Downunder regulars. Who do you hope it's NOT, and why?
i only know a few poster's here like Aussie Outlaw, Tinman666, Cooperman and Spawn, i would have to go with them

no

ummm :confused: i haven't seen em all but i'll go with mine, a pic of me with Jed Simon's guitarist of Strapping Young Lad
the one with EVH

a) You're saving money

f) Terry joins an awesome Traditional Metal/ Powermetal band that becomes huge in Malta and stays at #1 on the charts for 96 weeks straight

Towels if possible, if not then the dryer.

Nope!

You tell us Spiff, you tell us...

Crossy, because then I'd be deserted for sure.

Sure I do.

Smashed I think :)

Heal the World :D

a) You're saving money

All of these and more. Don't forget (g) When Troops' petition to get VV down here pays off and (h) When Crossy switches his computer back on.

:D

a) use the paper towels
Both A and B depends on whats available...at wrk paper towel though!
Yes many times-one that comes to memory is when I was living in Taree I got really drunk and was walking down the main street with some friends and decided it was to hot and decided to take my top of and walk the rest of the way home in just my skirt. One day also whilst still at school I was standing at an intersection with a friend and a car went by and some wanker yelled out show is ya tits so my friend and I promptly did..nearly caused and accident(alcohol again was in volved) there are many other stories I can tell here as well!
never really watched it those episodes I did see can't remember them!
have no bleedin' idea
my best male friend is Brian so I would say alrighty!
Troops goota love the Crue
Billie Jean

a) You're saving money
d) Honestly, who cares?
sorry I bought a cd 2 weeks ago