New survey

1. What would you prefer: Maiden to release another best of, this time with one or two new tracks, a live Maiden album with Blaze, or Adrian to release another solo album with him on vocals?
New best of if it has new tracks

2. Hypothetical: you're stuck on a desert island with five other Maiden Downunder regulars of your choice. Who are they?
Tonci, Tanya, Wrathy, Spawny, and Tim probably

3. Have you checked out www.talkmovies.net yet?
Nope

4. Which is more likely to happen in the next three years: Maiden touring Australia, Spiffy getting a full time job again, or TheTrooper getting plastic surgery to look like Vinnie Vincent?
HAHAHAHAHAA! Spiffy getting a job I'd say

5. Could you ever truly be friends with someone who doesn't like the Simpsons?
I don't know, it'd be tough!

6. Will you buy Moony's album next year, even though it won't be metal?
Don't know... I'd have to hear it :) And will there be photos? ;) HAHAHA! J/K

7. Do you think Spiff is a rude, arrogant so-and-so who should just shut his mouth, or is he a fun-loving guy who should be encouraged to speak his mind, even if it means stepping on a few toes, because he comes up with some of the funniest things this side of... well, the funniest things EVER, to be quite honest?
Bit of both really haha

8. Ever had any cool operations? Care to tell us about them (please include any gory details, although this isn't necessary)?
Nope

9. Who is more attractive - Bob Geldof, or Christina Aguilera in her current look?
Hahahahaha Christina

10. What's more annoying - the smiley or these stupid surveys?
Both are cool I think

Originally posted by Moon Child

And there's something very exciting about angry natives and sacrificing and stuff....he he

:lol: :eek: Moony im shocked!

We should start a black metal band!

Originally posted by Kem

Neither really, if I don't want to read something I just don't read it :)

How do you know if you dont want to read something if you havent read it though? :D

I have enough of "best-of". I don't care about it. Adrian solo-album would be cool, but a Blaze live/Maiden album too. (Can't wait for the Blaze solo album in february :headbang: )

Simpsons rule

I had many surgerys (not to the scrotum though). All were cool but I wouldn't do it again

Christina can suck my butthole. She is as low as a human can be.

The rest I have no clue ;)

Cheers

Originally posted by Haupassia
the dungeon dudes (i count them as 1!), Goreripper (metal as fuck), spiff, mark and JonBonJovi or Moonchild (ey need atleast 1 women to help past the time;-)

I know one member will not like you amusing your time with me and will kick your ass of the island and feed u to the sharks!:lol:

1. What would you prefer: Maiden to release another best of, this time with one or two new tracks, a live Maiden album with Blaze, or Adrian to release another solo album with him on vocals?
Adrian solo!
2. Hypothetical: you're stuck on a desert island with five other Maiden Downunder regulars of your choice. Who are they?
Goreripper-someone to snuggle.
Trent-to talk all things glam with...plus I need someone who will be glam with me
Spiff-for the entertaining love/hate conversations
LT-he'll have a gitar so can entertain us with songs of metal and Pseudo Echo
Moony-need another girl to be girly with and she has talent for us as well!
ummm no...sorry!
4. Which is more likely to happen in the next three years: Maiden touring Australia, Spiffy getting a full time job again, or TheTrooper getting plastic surgery to look like Vinnie Vincent?
Spiff getting a job...plastic surgery costs a lot and Troops is a poor uni student!
It won't matter that much...but doesn't everyone like them!

Of course how could I be not planning on doing so...I wan't an autographed copy damn it!
7. Do you think Spiff is a rude, arrogant so-and-so who should just shut his mouth, or is he a fun-loving guy who should be encouraged to speak his mind, even if it means stepping on a few toes, because he comes up with some of the funniest things this side of... well, the funniest things EVER, to be quite honest?
can I go half and half????
8. Ever had any cool operations? Care to tell us about them (please include any gory details, although this isn't necessary)?
had my tonsils out.
9. Who is more attractive - Bob Geldof, or Christina Aguilera in her current look?
Christina sorry I liked Dee in the Twisted Sister look!
10. What's more annoying - the :rolleyes: smiley or these stupid surveys?
both just as bad and addictive as the other!

Adrian!

JonBonJovi
LT
Soilworker
Moony (but she'd be scared of me!)
weetbix - for the endless booze supply

No

None of the above

No.

Yes!

:err:

I had a spinal tap once

Hmmm... the arse end of a bison looks good compared to that

I fucking hate surveys

Adrian solo!!!!

Has to be Trent (it just wouldnt be the same without the god of glam! :)), Mark and Nigel (craziness with the 2 bridgeman bros!), spawny (so I can steal his cds while he sleeps and send them home in glass bottles ;)) and Tim to teach me guitar and keep us entertained with crazy stories of early dungeon antics! :)

Not yet

Spiff getting a job. Though one can never tell what that crazy trent chap might do next! :)

Na probably not :)

Have to give it a listen first, but since I'll most likely have a job by then I will probably get it

Second option for sure ;)

Nup

Have to go with Christina Im afraid :)

Smiley doesnt annoy me and surveys are fun! :D

Im not sure but a mate of mine had cancer a few years back and they used to take spinal fluid from the spinal tap and inject hin with stuff as well..hope that sorta clears shit up..i might just ask him if he is online :D

Originally posted by Spiff
What is it, exactly? :confused: And if anyone says that it's a band I'll thump em - I'm serious!! :mad:

It's when they drain fluid out of your spine with a fucking big needle. I had one when I had meningitis when I was 7. It hurt like fuck. They stuck this big ass needle into the base of my skull to draw off the fluid so my head wouldn't explode.