Best metal outros

Love that song, outro and album as a whole. Severely under rated. In fact, it's my personal favorite DT album.
I agree! I really like the album, the titletrack, Fabric and At Loss.. are my favourites on the album, some of their best stuff. For me it was a great relief after Projector that Mikael went back to raw vocals and used the cleans only as an occasional addition.

I love that album, Fabric is probably my favourite song off of it too along with Haven. It often seems like an overlooked album, or like people skipped it and came back again when Damage Done came out and pushed them out front a bit more.

Dark Tranquility man. I don't really consider myself a fanboy of any band, but if I did it would likely be them. There is something about the mood and atmosphere that they always nail, and even as they progressively change their sound, they sound distinctively Dark Tranquility, and I pretty much approve of their entire evolution as a band. Very consistent and excellent stuff.

Dark Tranquility man. I don't really consider myself a fanboy of any band, but if I did it would likely be them. There is something about the mood and atmosphere that they always nail, and even as they progressively change their sound, they sound distinctively Dark Tranquility, and I pretty much approve of their entire evolution as a band. Very consistent and excellent stuff.

I like their gothic clean vocal stuff and some stuff on "Damage Done". Most of their fast shit quickly falls into 0,7,0,7 At The Gates guitar abuse. "Projector" is my fav and there are a few really great ones on "Construct". *awaits MadTinus attack on Projector's emoness* :D

Suck it in, IT WAITS FOR NO ONE

On a last note, before I read the lyrics to Fabric I was positive the line "We don't need no host" was "We don't need no hoes!". I was like, wow they must have gotten their notes mixed up with a rapper while recording. And then "Suck it in!! Take it down!". He says it with such conviction too, so he must really dislike hoes.

I was very confused about the shift in lyrical content the first few times I heard it, to say the least.

dickThis forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.