Best filler tracks

In this thread we discuss the best of those annoying intros/outros/random non-metal tracks that metal bands have the generally annoying habit of putting on their albums.

However there are a few good ones!

My favorites are Beherit's "Summerlands" and Necromantia's "The Arcane Light of Hecate", how about you guys?!

I think Intros in the Melechech albums are good enough
Instrumental tracks made by Therion are also very good indeed.

Spawn of Possession - Lashmatu is actually pretty good, really eerie and kind of fear inducing, then when it ends you get assaulted by awesomeness.

Tiamat's Wildhoney track is very nice, peaceful, and quite beautiful and a perfect way to open the album.

Pain of Salvation - Spirit of the Land is a really nice and fitting intro track.

Also I feel that Damnation by Opeth is pretty much one huge filler track.

I think it was just a collection of softer songs that they didn't use on the other albums. At least, that's sort of what it sounds like to me.

I wish more bands would fill their albums with full-length instrumentals instead of shortening them down to no more than filler.

Oh, and a few more:

At the Gates - The Flames of the End (the drum machine makes it a bit weird, but I like the tune)

Bal-Sagoth - To Storm the Cyclopean Gates of Byzantium (epic as all get-out)

Dark Tranquility - Mine Is The Grandeur... (good opening to one of my favorite DT tracks [...Of Melancholy Burning])

Read the first line or two of the thread...

Back to fillers - does anyone here actually like the march of the end (concluding track on sots)?

At the Gates - The Scar
Drudkh - The First Snow
Morbid Angel - Desolate Ways
Sacramentum - Finis Malorum (Outro) <-- metalish at the end but still its cool

also seconding nokturnal mortum - black moon overture and adding the outro to that album as well (eternal circle)

And I guess, The Wintelong's two instrumentals sort of qualify, as does the intro to Tormentor's Anno Domini, Atrocity's Todessensucht,Gorguts' Sweet Silence and Emperor's The Oath

"Fear And Wonder" by Dimmu Borgir is probably one of their best songs. Reminds me of soundtrack music to some epic movie.

Indeed a great place where the string instruments shine. "Perfection or Vanity" is a great way to end the album in a similar fashion.

Non-metal filler tracks, heh. Let's see.

Summoning - Dagor Bragollach
Vader - Para Bellum
Hypocrisy - Reflections

Opeth - Hours of Wealth (mostly instrumental)

Opeth - Isolation years (It may not be a full fledged filler, but I think its a little weird considering the other tracks on the album)

Benighted starts out acoustic, as does the Moor, I love how they layer their music.

The Haunted suck, and the intro to Made Me Do It is the best track on the album by leaps and bounds.

I don't think I'd call the instrumental intros to The Chasm's CDs filler. They are great instrumental tracks.

I like the intro to DsO's SMRC, as repetitive as it is.

The Haunted suck, and the intro to Made Me Do It is the best track on the album by leaps and bounds.

I don't think I'd call the instrumental intros to The Chasm's CDs filler. They are great instrumental tracks.

Which is why the thread should be renamed as: your favorite intros, interludes and outros

Oh and most redundant outro is probably on Infester's To the Depths in Degradation