This place is fucking boring today!

this place has become so boring i ACTUALLY WENT TO THE GYM AND LIFTED WEIGHTS i mean seriously people, let's pull it together. if i have to leave the house and exercise ever again, i might lose it

:lol: @ dorain ... wow, everyone is beginning to get a life now :loco:
shit even i had to do things this week, i normally don't ... like paint and spackle

ugh i wonder what would happen if UM spontaneously combusted one day

and then we'd reunite after 3 years

majestikmøøse in 3 years said:
yeah so i cut my hair, joined the democratic party, sold all my ns music and met a wonderful woman who is now carrying my child! we live in a house with a white picket fence in a cute little suburb and i work as an IT manager for a large multinational company! life is food

LizardinthreeYears said:
'Sup sluts? After UM exploded and made us live real lives I adopted Erik and Mikael and let me tell you, it made me a real proponent of Ritalin. But it all worked out for the best, Erik is working as a television weatherman and Mike sells tractors at the local John Deere dealership. Both have married Amish girls and Mike has twin boys named Freyr and Tyr.

haha selling tractors would rule actually

is mike the guy that cuts grass or some shit in the summers? i cant remember

damn, i just checked the forum after about 10 hours of being gone and not even a full page of responded-to threads. slackers.