you know what? fuck you courtney, or fuck you whoever is doing this BULLSHIT.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
several years ago, that nirvana greatest hits came out with 1 new song.

then the boxset last year came out with a bunch of unreleased stuff, but not everything.

and now there's this BULL FUCKING SHIT BEST OF THE BOX BULL FUCKING SHIT WITH 3 MORE UNRELEASED SONGS.

i know this is cuntney's doing! what's the matter, haven't you wheezed off your dead husband and shit band enough?! fucking cunt. first she murders him, now she wants another $12 from me. FINAL STRAW.

the reason why i'm pretty certain it's courtney is because like 10 years ago when the other 2/3 of the nirvana estate (grohl and noveselic) wanted to release EVERYTHING kurt ever did on one massive box for the fans, cuntney said NOWAY because a few songs showed "hit potential" and wanted to wheeze as much cash out of strewn out singles for the next 23094853 years.

fucking bitch man. cockteasing cumdumpster, just give the fans ONE package and shut up. i don't care if all the casual nirvana fans want a nice neat greatest hits 10 song 38 minute compilation, i want it ALL and that's it.

Erik said:
direct connect plus plus
oh yeah, definitely.

i just would love a proper definitive set god dammit. the box set is cool for superfans like me, but it would be nice to have on definitive collection.

i wouldn't be surprised if half of it they simply CLAIM he put down on tape.

i still wanna here tupac's baby noises, tupac sings happy birthday and shit like that, would be hilariously fucked up

Chromatose said:
hahah it's time again for the yearly nirvana new release rant from adrian
hahahahahaha i should make a nadtree and decorate my balls or something.

Since Nirvana was the worst band ever I guess I dont have to worry about it. Grunge killed thrash so I say fuck em. Dave grhol is okay but when Kurt Cobain died I didnt even shed a tear or concern. Tupac hahaha I didnt even notice. Next time terrorists want to bomb something bomb the source or vibe awards. Nobodoy would complain.