What the fuck...

E-bortion

Omae wa mo shindeiru
Dec 23, 2004
So I was out with my buddies around 10-15 miles into the woods the other night and we ran into the strangest thing I've ever seen in my life... It was like a little slice of "heaven" completely cut-off from everything. This brought about a question: WHY THE FUCK THERE IS A MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF BUILDINGS AND CARS just randomly out in the woods with a HUGE lit cross to boot? We drove around looking in windows and lodges and NOTHING. Everything was clearly being used however and it had a "warmth" to it. Clearly something is wrong there. Did everyone in that little town go on vacation or what? :err: Can you say cult? WTF

"Out on Hilltop road, just south east of Denton, not sure if this is Denton or Argyle, there is a place called "The Haven of Hope". That is what it says, "Haven of Hope", spans in an archway over the front gate. It is built on a big hill with lavish buildings, manicured lawns, paved driveways that lead to many different buildings and what looks like personal houses. On up the hill they built a two story apartment complex that sticks out like a sore thumb as who ever it is has spent hundreds of thousands on the buldings, fences, lawns and paved drives. The entire place is fenced off. There are always nice cars and trucks parked on the place but there is never a single soul seen other than when construction workers are there on one of the buildings. The thing is none of the residents around there knows what this place is. One of our alumns who lives nearby has tried, calling realtors, county and city officials and no one can tell them what the place is. It has baffled folks for a few years now so I was wondering if anyone would happen to know what this place is?"

"The "Haven of Hope" was originally developed by Pres. Jimmy Carter's sister back in the late 1970s as a substance abuse recovery retreat - had a Christian based mission. I believe the Carter sister is out of it now (she may have passed away), but I believe it still has a similar mission. "

Last time I checked druggies were physically manifested in human bodies and weren't millionaires.

Pictures will be taken tomorrow and some investigation will be done. I'll break into a damned cabin if I have to. Truly the weirdest shit I've ever seen.

( everything in quotations from: http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach....php/t13018.html+"haven+of+hope"+denton&hl=en)

E-bortion said:
So I was out with my buddies around 10-15 miles into the woods the other night and we ran into the strangest thing I've ever seen in my life... It was like a little slice of "heaven" completely cut-off from everything. This brought about a question: WHY THE FUCK THERE IS A MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF BUILDINGS AND CARS just randomly out in the woods with a HUGE lit cross to boot? We drove around looking in windows and lodges and NOTHING. Everything was clearly being used however and it had a "warmth" to it. Clearly something is wrong there. Did everyone in that little town go on vacation or what? :err: Can you say cult? WTF

"Out on Hilltop road, just south east of Denton, not sure if this is Denton or Argyle, there is a place called "The Haven of Hope". That is what it says, "Haven of Hope", spans in an archway over the front gate. It is built on a big hill with lavish buildings, manicured lawns, paved driveways that lead to many different buildings and what looks like personal houses. On up the hill they built a two story apartment complex that sticks out like a sore thumb as who ever it is has spent hundreds of thousands on the buldings, fences, lawns and paved drives. The entire place is fenced off. There are always nice cars and trucks parked on the place but there is never a single soul seen other than when construction workers are there on one of the buildings. The thing is none of the residents around there knows what this place is. One of our alumns who lives nearby has tried, calling realtors, county and city officials and no one can tell them what the place is. It has baffled folks for a few years now so I was wondering if anyone would happen to know what this place is?"

"The "Haven of Hope" was originally developed by Pres. Jimmy Carter's sister back in the late 1970s as a substance abuse recovery retreat - had a Christian based mission. I believe the Carter sister is out of it now (she may have passed away), but I believe it still has a similar mission. "

Last time I checked druggies were physically manifested in human bodies and weren't millionaires.

Pictures will be taken tomorrow and some investigation will be done. I'll break into a damned cabin if I have to. Truly the weirdest shit I've ever seen.

( everything in quotations from: http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach....php/t13018.html+"haven+of+hope"+denton&hl=en)

yeah. PIX PIX PIX

well, the well off people of our land got to rehabs like this ... and it might be something along those lines. especially in a secluded area like that far from reach of the paparazzi.

yes, please take pics.

wow...

Man Jumped From Truck Following Argument
November 12th, 2005 @ 9:21pm

(KSL News) Police now say an argument caused a 21-year-old man to jump from a moving truck in South Jordan.

Tyler Poulson was riding with his brothers last night when he became offended by one of them using profanity. Poulson, who recently returned from an LDS mission, threatened to get out of the truck if he continued.

One of the men, not thinking he would, told Poulson to.

Earlier police said the car was going about 35 miles an hour when Poulson opened the door and jumped. He was pronounced dead on scene.