Alina Get The Fuck In Here

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
Did you get killed in a riot?
What the hell is going on there in Kiev and why in the hell is there a subset of the population that supports Russia? I mean....Russia?! Come on. That's ridiculous.

Few days ago the fagsident was supposed to sign a law about constitution going back to how it was in 2004, as he promised to do it last time him and the people had an agreement. Yet he just ignored it and went out of the country. So the opposition went to the parlament's house and on the way there 10 guys got killed by provocators. Today he gave an order to shoot with fire weapons. So if before it wasn't official, but they were still doing it and were like "no-no, we didn't. Today it's cool to shoot in everyone who they think desrves it... They pay to "anti-oposition" people, it's mostly young sporty people from East (because quess who is from there) who are gathered and brought to the capital by buses, they sabotage, start violence among masses and them police opens fire but not on them (since they're the same team) but on the opposition guys... Basicly theese fuckers can do what they want, they even have guns and you don't walways recognize them since they're not in a military outfit... so they create mess among masses and then other people get killed. Last victim is a 18 y.o. girl who was helping as a nurse, she got injured by a sniper. Not only they do this, they also destroy pharmacies and medical points so people who need med help can't get it, yay. They also come to hospitals and drag people outta there to "help", random people who wanna help come nursing and bring their medicines. Nobody here supports Russia.

Today the Ukrainian government has broken all human rights and laws and unofficially introduced martial law in Kyiv. A civilized attempt to return the country into a constitutional and legal framework was disrupted by the ruling majority and the Speaker of Parliament. On the streets special riot police unit "Berkut" and the security forces of all kinds - started shooting and throwing grenades at peaceful protesters. 20 people were killed. Dozens are heavily wounded. And after all of that the EU and US call us to resume talks with the parliamentary authorities? How? There are APCs on Kyiv streets and Maidan is surrounded by thousands armed security forces. Yanukovych and the ruling party does not want to give in even one iota. They feel impunity and are seeking blood. And the blood has been shed on the streets of Kyiv today. Yanukovych has been talked to and negotiated with for three months. All this time he has been waiting for the possibility to flood the Maidan square and peaceful protests in blood. How much of our blood does EU want to see on the ground, that it finally begins to act? There are grenades blowing people to pieces on Maidan right this minute and they are not flash bang grenades! Does EU want another Yugoslavia on its borders? In the country that is roughly the size of France? Ukraine requires the heaviest possible sanctions against Yanukovych regime and its supporting oligarchs - the canceling of visas and financial investigations of the sources of their capital. If Ukraine gets involved in a war or conflict - Europe will not come out dry from this either. Europe will lose moral authority and respect. This will be on your conscience, and our blood will be on your white collars - dear European leaders.
https://www.facebook.com/EuroMaydan

ps: I appreciate your concern, Dorian

I'm curious about this as well, but not curious enough to click all the links she puts on Facebutt.

Honestly I prefer all my news, gossip, advice, drama, and financial decisions to route through RC.

EDIT: Please note my sarcasm above. And now, more knowledge. Best of fortune to you, Alina.

Yea, it's too much to read, I know that myself...
Thats probably why Dorian asked directly.
Also phtos sometimes are more informative than words.

This little dude regularly runs away from home to be on the barricades

1392732952267015_big_photo.jpeg

It's far beyond the EU question anymore, it's about people not wanting to live like dogs in a country that is originally rich and sourceful.
Thanks, guys.
Erik - gerojam slava!

Stay safe. Reading this link and your own comments, I'm again struck by how completely full of shit mainstream media is in their reporting. I've heard multiple accounts but very little that had first person accounts (except comments I read on Twitter.) I hope your country returns to the hands of the people.

Maybe someday mine will, too.

Once again, thanks to ones who cares.

Father holds the helm of his 19-year old son, who was killed by a shot in the head by snipers.

77 people dead (official numbers). Politicians escape the country. Kiev and regions are in total chaos. People organize self-defense units to protect themselves against marodeurs, who were summoned by the state to provoke and make disorder.

Ukraine has never seen such a chaos in a peaceful time.

1798679_770265799668009_192529703_n.jpg

1960048_864327136926874_1159873145_n.jpg

this girl is 21 y.o. student that gives medical help to wounded people, you can clearly see that she's not even an agressibe protestor... she is a nurse. She has been shot in the neck by a sniper of inner forces. A few journalists were killed as well.
4eed6792af40e2ac8e910cfa45a1cdfd.jpg

Shit like this makes me realize that yeah, our governments are crooked and far from perfect, but still a long ways away from this level of corruption and insanity.

Stay safe over there. :ill:

Shit like this makes me realize that yeah, our governments are crooked and far from perfect, but still a long ways away from this level of corruption and insanity.

Stay safe over there. :ill:
:lol: I wouldn't be so sure...
But thanks ;)

you mean the guy who said in some interview that he wishes he was an elfic wizard?

that's withdrawal of key information right there. What he wishes to be is a WOMAN.

On topic, looks like some kind of agreement was hatched this night to organize a coalition government. Hope that will at least cool things down a bit...