This rules

Hey

I played it yesterday :Smug:

Both of those things will happen! When I can not say.

I think they will have me and my brotha NVD on the Conklin artist page up soon, they had some issues with the site I guess?

Thanks

YEAH, that is definitely right, Sharward!!!
As long as he will play the 7-string!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
And........... If Enchant comes back to Holland!!!:worship:

Hey y'all,

take a peek at rush.com and listen to the full version of their upcoming single release "Far Cry", which I'm absolutely in love with right now.
Imagine the heavy parts of "Time And Motion" and the sweet choruses of "Earthshine" meeting in the middle ground. I'm a big fan of Alex's penchant for textural, even borderline noisy guitar stuff that he has had since "Test For Echo". All in all, a great progression from their last two albums, with great production to boot.

Hey y'all,

take a peek at rush.com and listen to the full version of their upcoming single release "Far Cry", which I'm absolutely in love right now.
Imagine the heavy parts of "Time And Motion" and the sweet choruses of "Earthshine" meeting in the middle ground. I'm a big fan of Alex's penchant for textural, even borderline noisy guitar stuff that he has had since "Test For Echo". All in all, a great progression from their last two albums, with great production to boot.

heard it - loving it!

can't wait for the new CD and TOUR!!!!!!!:worship:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: