This should make Blakkheim happy :P

Sure look what they did to resident evil. They certainly didnt do that game justice. Damn I used to love that game!

why are you be nervous are you going to be in the Silent Hill movie Blakkheim? or just a big Silent Hill fan and dont want to see them fuck it up

I've never even been close to creeped out by any movie or game...I've always loved horror movies but thought of them more as comedies until I bought Silent Hill 1 all those years ago. I made it about 30 minutes into the game and couldnt go any further. I tried again years later and still couldn't do it. Silent Hill 2 was cool (I made it to the part where the pyramid head was doing "something" to that mannequin before I gave up from fright). Silent Hill 3 and 4 I didn't get around to playing but I hear 4 wasn't too spiffy.

The movie on the other hand. Isn't it being made by the Brotherhood of the Wolf guy? At least he's a bit more competant at directing than the Resident Evil guy (Paul Wes Anderson? PT Anderson? I always get confused which one is the pretentious but cool one or the stupid and retarded one...). I hope the script is decent (doubt it). And I wonder why studios keep giving money to directors like Uwe Boll and that Resident Evil guy. Are a lot of mongoloids actually going to see the movies without reading reviews? Do they read the reviews and say, "Reviewers don't know dick!"? Of course I'm a prententious film snob who criticizes anyone who even thought about seeing Alien vs Predator but really...people should quit supporting stuff like that...Anyway, that was my rant. Sorry.

Silent Hill 1 is the one I like the most. I had some cool times at playing it. Anyway I have a Silent Hill 2 poster, I kinda like it.
...but... Fatal Frame is the one that definitely scared the shit out of me seriously.

Jinn said:
YAAAY!!! Hollywood is gonna ruin another great video game!!!

I am hoping that it wont be. I've been waiting since 2004 for this movie.

I've got all SH games, love them all!

Blakkheim said:
to be honest, im more nervous than happy at the moment.
thats a movie balancing on the edge of brilliant or cheeeeeeeeeezy.
if they destroy that concept i will quit watchin movies haha

I'm with Mr. Heim here. Could go eaither way. :: glares at resident evil ::

However, it did get me to pick up SH2 again, so now I got totally sucked in and trying to finish it. Just got to pyramid head. I love it. Can't wait to see the hospital that everyone tells me about.

Seems like Trav said:
I'm with Mr. Heim here. Could go eaither way. :: glares at resident evil ::

However, it did get me to pick up SH2 again, so now I got totally sucked in and trying to finish it. Just got to pyramid head. I love it. Can't wait to see the hospital that everyone tells me about.

Damn I wish I still had mine! There is also this prison type area with plenty of shit to scare the crap outta ya! wierd voices and wierd creatures that move really wierdly. Gives me chills, I love it!

you play station addicts!
I´m not uptaded with videogames, I´ve remained to the paleolitic videogames of atari, commodore 64 and amiga 500 (yes that was the evolution in chronological order of the computers I had)..the old 80´s... pacman, donkey kong, bubble bubble, wonder boy in wonderland, space invaders, monkey island, etc. etc.

Anyways the trailer seems nice, hopefully the film would turn in something good!

Will have to get around to Silent Hill sometime. I think I will like it very much.

ether -- nothing wrong with retro! Especially with some of the titles you mentioned.

In any case...the trailer looked pretty good. We'll see what happens with the film. I hope it will do the series justice.

ether said:
I´m not uptaded with videogames, I´ve remained to the paleolitic videogames of atari, commodore 64 and amiga 500 (yes that was the evolution in chronological order of the computers I had)..the old 80´s... pacman, donkey kong, bubble bubble, wonder boy in wonderland, space invaders, monkey island, etc. etc.

Anyways the trailer seems nice, hopefully the film would turn in something good!

wow Ether....you skipped intelevision?....that was the shit.

then you´ll enjoy this one then :) :) :)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0473377/

I have all the silent hill games. But I still haven't completed the 3rd and 4th...I get in such a bad mood when I play them:ill: ...Great music in all the games...and the level design is fantastic