This should make Blakkheim happy :P

I played only the first and second part of SH. One of these games which can make you shit your pants. I completed 1 part and was in the middle of 2 when I stopped playing it. I must return to it and finish it :) Hmmm I heard about this movie inspired by SH long time ago and only thing I can say - plz producers and company who are making it - don't make another Hollywood bullshit movie :Smug: I'm in 75% sure that it will turn to this though :p

the-lull said:
Pyramid Head is the most impressive character I came upon since I first saw Darth Vader. Seriously.

I thought that wierd mannequin thing was far more impressive. My heart felt like it stopped beating for a few minuites after that thing jumped out

jptk said:
I thought that wierd mannequin thing was far more impressive. My heart felt like it stopped beating for a few minuites after that thing jumped out

Owww shit man. You hit the right thing... This mannequin with flashlight to take in a dark room.... brrrrr my heart jumped into my throat when it became alive :ill: experience which can't be forgotten :cool:

Discouraged_Tom said:
Owww shit man. You hit the right thing... This mannequin with flashlight to take in a dark room.... brrrrr my heart jumped into my throat when it became alive :ill: experience which can't be forgotten :cool:

Same here, those things were odd.

Trianglehead is impressive looking.

Uhmm... I checked out the pics of Pyramid Head by google and to me it looks like some dude with a big butcherknife and a silly hat. Don't get me wrong, I almost crapped my pants on SH1 younger and couldn't even play it after the first hour. but what's the friggin idea with Pyramid Head?

wow, that was really cool!!! some of that shit in there is very true to silent hill and i loved the mood....

now...

if we can just be spared ONCE all the "hero macho bullshit" hollywood lines in this one, but i guess THATS exactly what will ruin this movie...

picture yerself the mother slowly turning around saying "now its MY time, motherfuckers" and starting blastin away while the whole cinema audience mass applause...(and repeat that part x10 throughout the movie....)

that shit makes me sick to my stomach....:puke:

fukkin hollywood... less is more damnit....this is a horror movie.... this is not an action movie... and arnold schwarzenegger is not starring..... sigh...

Blakkheim said:
and arnold schwarzenegger is not starring...

Arnold Schwarzenegger as Harry Mason (german accent): "This whoole town. It's bein' invade by the other woorld. Woorlds of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life. Trying to swallow up everything in darkness. I gooing to give theese creatures death penalty in a Kevin Cooper way! With my Macchine Gun!

Just plain dull.

Blakkheim said:
wow, that was really cool!!! some of that shit in there is very true to silent hill and i loved the mood....

now...

if we can just be spared ONCE all the "hero macho bullshit" hollywood lines in this one, but i guess THATS exactly what will ruin this movie...

picture yerself the mother slowly turning around saying "now its MY time, motherfuckers" and starting blastin away while the whole cinema audience mass applause...(and repeat that part x10 throughout the movie....)

that shit makes me sick to my stomach....:puke:

fukkin hollywood... less is more damnit....this is a horror movie.... this is not an action movie... and arnold schwarzenegger is not starring..... sigh...

Agreed. I will be pissed if this turns out like Resident Evil or Doom. I've been waiting since '04 dagnammit!