This will kick all kinds of ass...

DoomsdayZach said:
Yeah, sorry... i was tired when i posted this. Basically, new show coming to adult swim on Cartoon Network in august. Amazing.

ON ADULT SWIM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Thats the only time I actually watch tv thats not Comedy Central!!! YES! The gods hath smiled upon me!!

i even downloaded the jingle to my ipod and listen to it all the time :lol: - then I took the song to my friend, explained the storyline then played her the jingle and she loved it too.

Yngvai X said:
They had to...HAD TO have modeled that one guy from Devin Townsend.
Definitely! :headbang:

small1_1133998700.jpg

The guy on the far left kinda reminds me of Akerfeldt, Townsend to his right of course, the middle guy kinda reminds me of the singer in Dimmu but without makeup, next guy looks like Mr Larson from Happy Gilmore (remember, the guy with the nail in his head :lol: ) but with different hair, and after, well.... I'm not even sure.. Kinda looks like Nicko McBrain but with a decent nose :D

MrFast said:

small1_1133998700.jpg

The guy on the far left kinda reminds me of Akerfeldt, Townsend to his right of course, the middle guy kinda reminds me of the singer in Dimmu but without makeup, next guy looks like Mr Larson from Happy Gilmore (remember, the guy with the nail in his head :lol: ) but with different hair, and after, well.... I'm not even sure.. Kinda looks like Nicko McBrain but with a decent nose :D

no that is alexi laiho on the left (right), their voices are so simalar it's insane. Plus they both have blonde hair.

finntolls store would be uber, much better then publix...

edited: due to the fact that i dont know my left from right....

MrFast said:

small1_1133998700.jpg

next guy looks like Mr Larson from Happy Gilmore (remember, the guy with the nail in his head :lol: )

XD!!!!!!!

But seriously, I'm 90% sure the bass player is Tony Iommi. Jesper Stromblad is a good idea that I hadn't thought of. None of them are Laiho.

It's official. Death Clock Metalocalypse is the #3 greatest thing of all time to ever happen to Metal. #2 being the music video for "I'll see the Light Tonight" and #1 being the video for Holy Diver.