This will kick all kinds of ass...

Actually I watched it again and it all depends on which way you hear it. IT sounds like both "pigs" and "bags", although if he says bags he says it in a really weird way.. I'm confused, so I'll just change my sig.

MrFast said:
Actually I watched it again and it all depends on which way you hear it. IT sounds like both "pigs" and "bags", although if he says bags he says it in a really weird way.. I'm confused, so I'll just change my sig.

LOL, no big deal! ;)

#2 being the music video for "I'll see the Light Tonight" and #1 being the video for Holy Diver.
I'll definately agree on number one. There's a video for "I'll See the Light Tonight"?! I need to see that!

The one guy definately looks like Iommi, and the singer looks like the guy from Napalm Death (at least when he covered "Master of Puppets" with Dream Theater, it looks like him then).

OfSinsAndShred said:
I'll definately agree on number one. There's a video for "I'll See the Light Tonight"?! I need to see that!

The one guy definately looks like Iommi, and the singer looks like the guy from Napalm Death (at least when he covered "Master of Puppets" with Dream Theater, it looks like him then).

It could also be Corpsegrinder from Cannibal Corpse.

The blond dude could definitely be Laiho.

On the topic of that Yngwie video:

I found it on YouTube. It's no Holy Diver, to be certain, but Yngwie shredding a dragon's face off is pretty badass. :lol: I wish I had been born 10 - 15 years earlier.