this will make yer day!!!

:D cult video! I had plenty of this black metal funny videos in my hard disk (plus some horrible and funny Rhapsody epic-fantasy video with terrible special effects...and miscellaneous splatter, zombi videos...)

Cis said:
@Ether: we should have used some evil make up in our video, the rest looks pretty similar, don't you think... :D :D :D

he he, yes especially this "look at birdie" part..I still have to cut the final parts of the video, it´s a "random story", but maybe you´ll find a deeper meaning (what about adding those funny subtitles as well?)

Also fun..
duschen_ist_krieg.jpg

fussball.jpg

bastketball_ist_krieg.jpg

gartenarbeit.jpg

gartenarbeit_ist_krieg2.jpg

gartenarbeit_ist_krieg_3.jpg

kochen_ist_krieg.jpg

pinpong.jpg

immortaltoilet.jpg

Blakkheim said:
i just had to share this with u all for a huge proportion of humor.
i remember seeing this clip on headbangers ball in the mid 90's which was fun itself, but now with the comments on there 10 years later this is just sheer geniuz. if u've seen the old classic immortal clip and always wanted more, here it is folkz... enjoy!

HECATE ENTHRONED VIDEO

Jeezus, now I think I can remember why I started handpicking the BM bands I listen to..... :ill:

W.A.S.P. were far more evil and so on back in '84....

My friend told me this... Sometime ago he had been in the music section of a local library looking for some new metal albums and stuff. Then in the middle of some tr00-aryan-kvlt albums he spotted that someone had been joking around and changed the booklet of Hecate Enthroned's cd and instead of some grim art it had a fat lady in a gymsuit jogging around and sweating.
I can't imagine how badly he laughed his ass off that time.