This year will be my first PP Festival

It is an experience. Your excuse for going is to see all the bands play live. But you'll also meet a whole bunch of people who have the same musical tastes as you - and having a shitload full of fun! :lol:

Seriously - you'll love it and want to come back year after year. I've been there three years in a row. I'll be at the keyboard on March 1st waiting to order tickets (unless my friend Steve is around, then he'll do it)

Well.....yeah, that will work. Of course, I could be totally evil and tell her she has to get Curufin to point me out.....or MetalRose. :devil: But, to be honest, Dan would more than likely have to borrow a set of boobs to get my attention. I don't think he has the kind I'd be willing to put my face in. ;)

He would if I gave him my left overs, they're two years old though so they might be kind of rotten... ;)

I'll point her out to you if need be.....:lol:

Am I really that hard to find in a crowd?

-Metal

I thought it was to hide his chin-ballitus.
butters.jpg

WICKED BURN!!!!

you know, I've been there a few years in a row now, and while I am a loud obnoxious guy at our room parties, (you'd know me, I was the total Mercenary fag at Prog Power 7) I still have yet to really "meet" any of you. Sad. We'll have to change that this year.

I usually just sit in the corner alone with my diet coke.:cry:

Yeah, put me down for a Diet Coke, too.....unless I get tricked into having a drink again. :loco: (Basically, that was my "one drink every year" drink. :))

ProgPower USA.

Come for the bands.

Stay because....well, hell, it costs $100 to change your airfare and the people around you are all crazy....in a good way.

:lol:

I usually just sit in the corner alone with my diet coke.:cry:

i'll have to find ya - cuz i'm the SHY one. i am rarely noticed, and i usually hold up the walls ;)

ProgPower USA.

Come for the bands.

Stay because....well, hell, it costs $100 to change your airfare and the people around you are all crazy....in a good way.
hell yeah! best group of crazy folk i have ever had the honor to meet!:worship:rock: