Thomann and discount prices

I don't know if this is OT or not.
I think it should go here anyway, we're talking about sites selling gear!

Anyway I received from thomann my Squier VMJB (it's great ;) not having the same issue ermz is experiencing!) and I tell ya that at thomann they should look when they put discounts on a page!
as you can see here http://www.thomann.de/it/fender_squier_vint_mod_jazz_v_nt.htm
there is a 30 discount (big blue percentage image)! ... that I didn't receive!
When I placed the order on 7/01/2012 (bass 308 + bass case 45 + 20 € shipping) at first on my paypal they charged me 373 euros, but the order wasn't registered in their system yet, as soon as they entered it in their system, they cancelled the old paypal amount and charged me 403€!!!
Shit they should look at what they do!
no matter how many mails I sent, they're not replying :yell::yell:!!!!
not that 30€ are changing my life but I could have spent them on strings maybe ;)
so just pay attention to those discounts!

cheers guys!!!!

that happens to alot of shops, had that happen at amazon two times and so on.
Sucked alot because one time the item went from 50€ to 150€ so I wasn't able
to get it because I were to broke and had to sent it back.
And as long as the system doesn't get your order and you have nothing to show
them they're right, sucks alot.

Are you sure it's not something similar to the Fender Rebate scheme a lot of UK retailers have been offering? Basically you'd be charged the full price then have a percentage refunded after the transaction (yeah I know), BUT it ended on the 4th January, so perhaps Thomann left it up by mistake. If it's still up take a screen shot because by law they have to sell it at that price if it's still advertised.