Thor

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
So I'm listening to this Thor album (Keep The Dogs Away) and looking at the back of the cover, the date in this thing is 1978!!! Holy shit! I didn't know this album was that old. The only other album I had by him back in the day was "Only The Strong" which came out in 1985. What the hell was he doing all those years in between.... besides pumping iron. Any Thor fans around here? This album is ok, very 70's rock sounding, but I always like "Only The Strong", great underground metal for it's day.

You've never heard ANY Thor or the album "Keep The Dogs Away"?
If you've not heard any Thor I can upload a song for you.

Thats not to bad and the cheap underground metal production adds to its character I like the guitar work the vocals arent great but they fit lol thanks for the listen man theres a good chance after a few more listens I might have to track down more Thor!

Cool. Glad you dug it. Have you ever seen the guy? He was a body builder, I think he was Mr N America at one time or something..... fucking huge! He would bend metal and blown into water bottles until they exploded as part of his act.... metal cheese at it's 80's best!!

thor.jpg