Thorns

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
wow, ive just heard the thorns album, 10 years to make or something. its some great metal, if only all metal was like this. i've wanted the album since its release after reading reviews which were generally great. not as good as opeth but i certainly reccomend the album as one of the best this year. brilliant riffs and an evil, and dark feel on vocals and well the whole album.
BUY IT NOW:loco:

It was indeed well worth a 5 year wait! So damn good. I think is still prefer aenima tho :p I didn't see them in june, but I did see them at the ozzfest and they were damn good :) Maynard in hot pants ;) God I'll never hear the end of that from the girl who went with me

a weird thing happened that month, i saw Katatonia, who hadn't played for 5 years, tool, who hadnt played for 5 years, last month i saw vader, who havent played here ever, last year smashing pumpkins who wont play again, hopefully opeth, who havent played for 5 years soon, i think im forgeting a band here i will mention later if i remember.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
a weird thing happened that month, i saw Katatonia, who hadn't played for 5 years, tool, who hadnt played for 5 years, last month i saw vader, who havent played here ever, last year smashing pumpkins who wont play again, hopefully opeth, who havent played for 5 years soon, i think im forgeting a band here i will mention later if i remember.

Sppoky! And ur still a git for going to that Pumpkins gig :p ;)

And ur still a git for going to that Pumpkins gig

yeah, but i obviously didn't mean it when i said it was the best concert ive been too.:p , oh by the way my 2 fav bands of the year are playing soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (foor those of you without a brain, that means Opeth and Katatonia)

Yeah, but I can't go Which sucks!

its well worth missing at least one day of school/work or whatever!!!!! just go or you will regret it. you can even stay at my house if you fuckin want!!!! U CANT MISS THIS CONCERT!!!!! visit a family member in london or something just fucking get down here!!!!:D