Thought Chamber - Angular Perceptions

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
any opinions so far? I heard some samples at their myspace page and I dug what I heard. I saw a handful of the new cd at my local cd store which is pretty cool although I do most shopping online.

will soon be added to my collection!:cool:

This could possibly be my favorite release of the year. Fantastic Prog Metal, I NEED to hear Ted Leonard singing more stuff like this.

Yes, I agree -- KILLER!!! I love this disk! It is my favorite so far this year! Aweosme keyboard playing by this forum's own, Bobby Williamson, from Outworld! Great vocal performance by Ted Leonard, the guitar and bass playing is awesome as well! Most imprtantly, it has some great song writing on it and while it has elements that have come to be expected out of prog, it sounds fresh to these ears! I'm definitely digging this disk!

The tough part for it will be the fact that Dream Theater and Symphony X are also releasing this year and they both have the best chance at knocking Thought Chamber out my spot for favorite album of the year!

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

I love this CD, it has everything, and could be a serious contender for my top 10 of 2007. Again another TEXAS band rips it up.