Thoughts on Dismantling Devotion

im irritated that its not practical to bring my music collection with me while backpacking around scandinavia!!! i only got to listen to it a couple of times and so cant give a well thought answer to this, but i liked the new album. its an improvement on the last one in terms of songwriting at the very least. i found the sung vocals a little strange at first, but like i said, my music collection has been abandoned so i cant give a proper opinion!

Oh my God! That's not just awesome, thats AWESOME :headbang: Sorry for my English, i live in Armenia and that's pretty far from US :)
This album is a BRILLIANT MASTERPIECE! My favorite tracks are A Life Less Lived, Dead Air, All We Had and a GODLIKE instrumental Dismantling Devotion.

PS Can anyone tell me what is figured on the picture illustrating Dismantling Devotion?

Agree, the album is fantastic.
And other thing, the website is very well designed, having a good drummer and better web designer it's a great deal.

ZaeL said:
Oh my God! That's not just awesome, thats AWESOME :headbang: Sorry for my English, i live in Armenia and that's pretty far from US :)
This album is a BRILLIANT MASTERPIECE! My favorite tracks are A Life Less Lived, Dead Air, All We Had and a GODLIKE instrumental Dismantling Devotion.

PS Can anyone tell me what is figured on the picture illustrating Dismantling Devotion?

Thanks for sharing your flattering comments. The cover art is a dried and cracked rose and part of the stem.

Thanks for the comments on the site songless, there is a bunch of content I've been meaning to add for a while (various photos and so forth) but I can never find time lately. I just added an e-mail list sign up, which I encourage everyone to sign up for.. you'll get the latest news straight to your mail box. Sign up from any page on www.daylightdies.com.

this is time of despair..........i've found what i've been searching for, music that leads to eternity, i would be more than happier to commit suicide while listening d. devotion

Well that's quite genius cover art. I thought it's some kind of bug, or at least wings of bug.. I was wrong ;)
I have some more questions about your music, but can't just correctly translate it on English.

PS. Will look forward for your music guys, you're Gods, and thank you for that great album Dismantling Devotion. At least i written a big review on russian, and i hope i will translate it on English, just need to find someone who knows English better than me :)

Believe it or not, but I've been dragging my heals with this one. I really loved 'No Reply', but I guess I just went cold. After reading these comments it's all I can do to stop running out the door to the store, or going and getting the credit card!

I'll definitely be picking this up soon!!

Congratulations to Daylight Dies crew on an incredible album. I picked this up at The End Records this past week and have been blown away. I am a huge fan of Opeth and early Katatonia so I totally love this album. Possibly the best of 2006 so far. I'm going to pickup your other releases on my next check. Good luck and see you guys in California with Katatonia and Moonspell. :worship:

i guess it'll work for me, ain't worth living...as i've been looking for a reason to remain alive ....and the search just failed ...i guess i won't expect nothing from no one anymore .....but thank god i still have my ears to listen upbeating tonez..